HRG is back!
woot.gif

ETA a better smile
2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Why?
hugs.gif

I have been terribly rude to my parents, and ive been thinking about it for a while now, and i feel horrible about it! i want to say im sorry but i dont know how, Ive changed way too much, from good to bad, i really feel like im hurting the ones i love in a terrible way!
sad.png

Quote:
Why?
hugs.gif

I have been terribly rude to my parents, and ive been thinking about it for a while now, and i feel horrible about it! i want to say im sorry but i dont know how, Ive changed way too much, from good to bad, i really feel like im hurting the ones i love in a terrible way!
sad.png

I know what'cha mean, its been pretty much the same here. I said I wouldn't turn into one of those "Typical" teenagers and well, I guess I did.
sad.png
I've been sort-of rude to my mom lately and I feel horrible about it.

Quote:
sad.png

I know what'cha mean, its been pretty much the same here. I said I wouldn't turn into one of those "Typical" teenagers and well, I guess I did.
sad.png

Doesnt it hurt?
hit.gif
ive been crying almost all day just thinking about it!

Quote:
sad.png

Doesnt it hurt?
hit.gif

It does, alot. Of course, it hurts even more when you act rude to your mom, then ask her to buy you something on a whim.
sad.png
I've just done that twice now and feel bad about it. (Alright, the shirt thing I bought almost on my own, my mom chipped in a little. But I recently got this awesome bag that was quite exspensive, and my mom bought it for me.)

Quote:
Doesnt it hurt?
hit.gif

It does, alot. Of course, it hurts even more when you act rude to your mom, then ask her to buy you something on a whim.
sad.png
I've just done that twice now and feel bad about it. (Alright, the shirt thing I bought almost on my own, my mom chipped in a little. But I recently got this awesome bag that was quite exspensive, and my mom bought it for me.)

I rarely ask my mom for anything, But i just smartoff and complain too much, I know it hurts her so, :`/ I want to make things right this time, And choose the right road. Not the wrong one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom