~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
We have several k12s around here that I will probably use.
smile.png
What about you?

I'm not too sure yet, that's why I was gonna ask you.
tongue.png
I've heard about k12 before and we seem to have a bunch in the area. Are they any good?

They are AWESOME! I would have used that but there is a big waiting list cause it's free, i didn't get into it.
sad.png
Good luck!

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Social lives on weekends? I have a social life daily!
People think we don't have many friends, but I go to a weekly school thing through K12, and I have tons of friends.
I do 4-5 subjects daily (Today- Math, History, and 2 arts). I can usually finish in an hour or two.
It's 1-2 work pages per subject, of really easy problems.
Then at 10:00 I go into an online math meeting, and we do more math.
After that, I have all day to do whatever I want.
tongue.png

Only an hour of two of school each day?!
ep.gif

Here it's six hours. There's not that much to do which is why I'm not too worried about hanging around on BYC though.
Yeah, I don't understand homeschooling very well. The books I read about it, the kids basically stayed at home with a tutor and then went out to play on the weekends
lol.png

tongue.png
Yep.
And K12 sends a free computer and printer.

Quote:
Only an hour of two of school each day?!
ep.gif

Here it's six hours. There's not that much to do which is why I'm not too worried about hanging around on BYC though.
Yeah, I don't understand homeschooling very well. The books I read about it, the kids basically stayed at home with a tutor and then went out to play on the weekends
lol.png

tongue.png
Yep.
And K12 sends a free computer and printer.

I would die for a laptop right now!!
th.gif

When computers aren't available here, the teacher makes us write our essays by hand.
I look with envy upon my peers who have their own computers
tongue.png

ray's two cents :

What's homeschooling like?
I guess you guys have your social lives on the weekends then
tongue.png

No way! I just started homeschooling this yaer, I'm in several local 4-H clubs and i have boat-loads of friends now that i didn't have in public school. I have friends here too. Heck, since I've start3ed homeschool ive already got a guy
:rolleyes:crushing \\on me:p (BTW the typos are because I have a little black danver hen standing on my keyborad pressing keys​

Quote:
People think we don't have many friends, but I go to a weekly school thing through K12, and I have tons of friends.
I do 4-5 subjects daily (Today- Math, History, and 2 arts). I can usually finish in an hour or two.
tongue.png

Which program on k12 are you doing? I got to the website's survery thing and it has several choices and I don't know what to pick if I was to do k12...

Quote:
No way! I just started homeschooling this yaer, I'm in several local 4-H clubs and i have boat-loads of friends now that i didn't have in public school. I have friends here too. Heck, since I've start3ed homeschool ive already got a guy
:rolleyes:crushing \\on me:p (BTW the typos are because I have a little black danver hen standing on my keyborad pressing keys

lau.gif
You let your chickens indoors? My parents would freak
tongue.png

I go to a girls' school. No guys here.
lol.png

Haven't really had the experience of someone having 'the hots' for me...
pop.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

Which program on k12 are you doing? I got to the website's survery thing and it has several choices and I don't know what to pick if I was to do k12...

Did you go to www.k12.com ???
I'm doing the Online Public School if that's what ya mean.
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom