~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
okay, here is what i am talknig about

about 2 years ago, something started to watch me, not human nor animal, but evil, it blends into the world, watching and waiting, like a hunter watching it prey, i thought i ditched it when we moved, but now, it is back, i saw it, it didnt blend it good into the shadows, i Believe in God, and if it is what i think it is, i am truelly worried...

I think I know what you mean. And if I'm right- It's something to worry about.
hmm.png

ya, and right now, it is some were outside, waiting, i know it is, i sleep with my dog because i feel more safe with her, ya she is not a big dog that will eat anything, but it is better then nothing

Quote:
I think I know what you mean. And if I'm right- It's something to worry about.
hmm.png

ya, and right now, it is some were outside, waiting, i know it is, i sleep with my dog because i feel more safe with her, ya she is not a big dog that will eat anything, but it is better then nothing

:hmm Not sure it's edible anyway. Should I PM you what I think?

Quote:

Oo please pm me, I would like to hear because I think I agree

Quote:

lol.png
so? they seem to sense stuff like that better then humans

sure.

grr, dad brought me outside!
somad.gif
at lease he was there
hide.gif

Quote:
That's the fun of the Crazy Pullets
tongue.png

lol.png

I read that you took your first Confirmation class, awesome!
woot.gif

Thanks, this should be interesting to see if I can hold my tongue. I really can't/don't believe/agree with everything Rome says.

Quote:
lol.png

I read that you took your first Confirmation class, awesome!
woot.gif

Thanks, this should be interesting to see if I can hold my tongue. I really can't/don't believe/agree with everything Rome says.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly don't you agree with? Maybe, maybe, I can clear some things up.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom