~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
hide.gif
OKAY... this is gonna sound really dumb...... but what exactly is a confirmation class... I've heard people talk about them, but not sure exactly what it is. The first thing I think is horse confirmation....

Quote:
lau.gif
Sorry, I couldn't help but laugh a little.
tongue.png
I'm not sure if other Denominations do it, but in the Catholic Church, ((And I quote from the Baltimore Catechism.
tongue.png
)) "Confirmation is the Sacrament through which the Holy Spirit comes to us in a special way, and enables us to become strong and perfect Christians and Soldiers of Jesus Christ."

Quote:
lau.gif
tongue.png
I'm not sure if other Denominations do it, but in the Catholic Church, ((And I quote from the Baltimore Catechism.
tongue.png
)) "Confirmation is the Sacrament through which the Holy Spirit comes to us in a special way, and enables us to become strong and perfect Christians and Soldiers of Jesus Christ."

Lol, I don't mind. I'm an Aetheist, but I totally respect other religions and definetely see good things in all of them. However, I can't agree with all of it. I'm not like an agressive Aetheist or anything.
And Baltimore.... wha?

Quote:
lau.gif
tongue.png
tongue.png

Lol, I don't mind. I'm an Aetheist, but I totally respect other religions and definetely see good things in all of them. However, I can't agree with all of it. I'm not like an agressive Aetheist or anything.
And Baltimore.... wha?

0.o er............

Quote:
lau.gif
tongue.png
tongue.png

And Baltimore.... wha?

Er, nevermind, you probably wouldn't understand.
tongue.png
Its pretty complicated.
lol.png

Quote:
Thanks, this should be interesting to see if I can hold my tongue. I really can't/don't believe/agree with everything Rome says.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly don't you agree with? Maybe, maybe, I can clear some things up.
smile.png

No birth control, no thought pro-life (yes I do see abortion in a few cases as allowable), female priests, covering up child-you-no-what (not really a BYC allowed topic), and lots of little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom