~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Gone as in, no way of contact anymore.
I wouldn't really want to talk anymore though. It's kinda embarassing. I'm not proud of myself.

sad.png
. Facebook?

You don't get it. I can't talk to her anymore.
And I don't have Facebook.

Does anyone actually get it?
Like how you want to say something but there's no way you can actually bring yourself to do it?

ray's two cents :

Like how you want to say something but there's no way you can actually bring yourself to do it?

hmm.png
yea it happened with me and my best friend......​

ray's two cents :

I understand. There is something I want to tell my friend, about the way she has been treating me, but im terrified to annihilate all my friendships and relations by doing so.​

Quote:
hmm.png
yea it happened with me and my best friend......

I'll start from the beginning.

This person is in no way my best friend.
We weren't even that close, but we had some special "kinship" going on before I blew up at her.
I said a lot of stupid things that I'm sorry for now, but if I go back and apologise now (this happened a looooong time ago) I'll just look like an absolute retard. I only actually realised now how helpful that fight was for me though, in terms of changing myself.

Hopefully just the fact that I've become a better person will be enough thanks and apology...

Quote:
Not really.

Wait, i might. Something similar happened to me and my ex.-best friend.

I have a lot of ex=best friends
tongue.png

But hey, there are meetings which means there also must be farewells.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom