~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEENNNNNNIIIIIIEEEEE!!! im not supposed to be here
hide.gif

Quote:
hugs.gif
What's wrong?

I just found out that it might rain tomorrow, right when I'm supposed to go horse back riding.
sad.png

Here's hoping it doesn't!

Eenie: I know! And it basically ruins the evening simply because she's so curt and depressive all the time. >_>

Quote:
Yes?
hugs.gif

okay *be ready for a super rant*

my friend sister is super duper annoying! i want to make sure she wont beat him up, so i invited them both to go bowling with me for my birthday, and i am TRYING to be nice to her, but, ugh! she is so mean to him, and he is older then her! she hits him and punch him, and he does NOTHING! he should just give her a beaten and take the punishment that would come, i would
somad.gif
rant.gif

Quote:
Yes?
hugs.gif

okay *be ready for a super rant*

my friend sister is super duper annoying! i want to make sure she wont beat him up, so i invited them both to go bowling with me for my birthday, and i am TRYING to be nice to her, but, ugh! she is so mean to him, and he is older then her! she hits him and punch him, and he does NOTHING! he should just give her a beaten and take the punishment that would come, i would
somad.gif
rant.gif

AND i cant (AKA wont) be friends with her for the main fact she lies, and it is against my moral beliefs but she doesnt care, she is trying to force friendship down my throat and i will bite her hand off if she keeps on trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom