~•~The Crazy Pullets of BYC!~•~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 77horses, May 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eenie114

    eenie114 Completly Hopeless

    Quote:*Sigh* 77, 77, 77....

    If this keeps up I may have to do something drastic. And we all know how I feel about drastic measures.
    Did you at least finish everything that's due tomorrow? Please tell me you did.

    Um...um...um...almost? [​IMG]


    ([​IMG])

    *Death stares 77* You better not be lying to me.
     
  2. 77horses

    77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

    7,443
    11
    256
    Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:tree. it starts with a T

    Ohhhh!! duh! lol
     
  3. GammaPoppyLilyFlutter

    GammaPoppyLilyFlutter Love Comes with Feathers

    Jun 26, 2010
    California
    Quote:tree. it starts with a T

    Ohhhh!! duh! lol

    [​IMG]
     
  4. eenie114

    eenie114 Completly Hopeless

    Quote:tree. it starts with a T

    Ohhhh!! duh! lol

    I said field because flowers, trees, and forests all GROW. You can't exactly grow a field... [​IMG]
     
  5. Sassymygirl

    Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

    Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Quote:*GASP* Our parents gave us the same middle name?! [​IMG] I wonder if Kooshie's is Procrastination, too...

    Naw...My *real* Middle name is Celeste. [​IMG] But we can all have procrastination as our middle names. [​IMG]
     
  6. 77horses

    77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

    7,443
    11
    256
    Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:Um...um...um...almost? [​IMG]


    ([​IMG])

    *Death stares 77* You better not be lying to me.

    O_O

    No, I'm not lying! It's almost done! Almost! [​IMG]
     
  7. 77horses

    77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

    7,443
    11
    256
    Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Quote:Procrastination isn't only my middle name...it's also my first and last name, too. -_-


    Oh, and occasionally my nickname.
     
  8. eenie114

    eenie114 Completly Hopeless

    Quote:*GASP* Our parents gave us the same middle name?! [​IMG] I wonder if Kooshie's is Procrastination, too...

    Naw...My *real* Middle name is Celeste. [​IMG] But we can all have procrastination as our middle names. [​IMG]

    Oh, that's brilliant. [​IMG] Post your middle name on the internet.
    But it's a very pretty name. [​IMG]
     
  9. eenie114

    eenie114 Completly Hopeless

    Quote:Procrastination isn't only my middle name...it's also my first and last name, too. -_-


    Oh, and occasionally my nickname.

    [​IMG] Nicknames arre so entertaining.
     
  10. Sassymygirl

    Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

    Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    Well...I gotta go! See yall later! Keep warm!!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by