«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

for those of you who don't know I've started copying over the rest of the RP... It finally happened.
WCBH river.jpg

I've been changing River to Bella I was wondering if I would notice if there was a literal river I guess I did :p

up to page 805 is now on the website. :D wecouldbeheroes.yolasite.com

Last edited:
wait @RiverStorm is your char named River or did you change it to Bella?
She didn't want to use River as her name in something that just anyone could read because she's a character in a book she plans to write. I chose Bella as a substitute name.
Yeah, what Rose said is what happened, since I forgot about that part though I started writing a character also named Bella, but right now I really don`t care, so I don`t want to annoy/hassle Rose so River is River in the RP but on the site she is Bella.

Yeah, what Rose said is what happened, since I forgot about that part though I started writing a character also named Bella, but right now I really don`t care, so I don`t want to annoy/hassle Rose so River is River in the RP but on the site she is Bella.
LOL I can change it if you want. No biggie. :) we should change it before Fanci gets too far in the actual writing so she doesn't have to too. What would you like ti to be?

Back
Top Bottom