«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

Pics
Mine don't, and I am happy about that. If they did, we would have over seventy people in our tiny house, mostly annoying children.

I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, mascara, concealer, & sometimes lip stick.

No, you've got to get a sniper rifle on the other building. After you kill the person, soak the place in bleach, burn the building, get plastic surgery to cover up what you look like & move to a different planet.

Don't listen to me, the only shows I like watching are crime. Don't kill anybody. But if you do, don't get caught.

I'm a terrible influence.

Seriously, don't take anything i say literally.

Join the assassins Frankie... JOIN ME

Mine don't, and I am happy about that. If they did, we would have over seventy people in our tiny house, mostly annoying children.

No, you've got to get a sniper rifle on the other building. After you kill the person, soak the place in bleach, burn the building, get plastic surgery to cover up what you look like & move to a different planet.

Don't listen to me, the only shows I like watching are crime. Don't kill anybody. But if you do, don't get caught.

I HAVEN'T EVEN PUNCHED MY BROTHER AND YOU THINK I HAVE THE GUTS TO KILL?

image.jpg

Annoying children.
Hmm.
Shall I take offense?

Back
Top Bottom