«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

K so... I've been trying to decide for a while now... I think I'm going to be going offline for an extended period of time. I've got 4 kids at home I've been homeschooling this year... they have now had a month and a half off because mommy is online all the time....

Sorry guys but I think I'm going to be stopping RPing. Anyone feel free to take over my characters. <3 had fun while it lasted. :highfive: :frow
Aw, *sniff* goooooooooddddbbbbbyyyyeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :hugs

K so... I've been trying to decide for a while now... I think I'm going to be going offline for an extended period of time. I've got 4 kids at home I've been homeschooling this year... they have now had a month and a half off because mommy is online all the time....

Sorry guys but I think I'm going to be stopping RPing. Anyone feel free to take over my characters. <3 had fun while it lasted. :highfive: :frow
:th

:hit Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You were a wonderful asset <3 you will be dearly missed :frow

I`m going to miss RPing with you Lao! Bye! I think it`s very kind/strong of you to stop doing something you like for your family!
@RiverStorm Thomas could probably suggest we try to get Firestein to call off the attack. Jayme is in the First. (probably someone who would be listened to) Coerce him into radioing in that the Inhumans are winning and they need to retreat or some-such.
I`ll probably have him do that!
I have also been thinking for a while now.... the newness is kinda rubbing off this role play.
First off: Wut does that post mean?
Second off: Newness doth not matter whenth it tawesome.

I`m going to miss RPing with you Lao! Bye! I think it`s very kind/strong of you to stop doing something you like for your family!

First off: Wut does that post mean?
Second off: Newness doth not matter whenth it tawesome.

Very hard.... to stay away :hit

Also must agree tis awesome!

What?!?! I just got back!!! :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit

I respect your decision to do it though... bye :hit

Back
Top Bottom