«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

Please don't kill me. :p
I didn`t kill you :p Have you seen Avengers? That is a nock off of a scene in the movie :p Accept this happened *Falls out of the sky. Dude roars. Wakes up* "Ah! Hey guys I saw a Shawama (Or how ever you spell it) Shop a block away, when we have finished all this crazy, can we go get some Shawama?"

I didn`t kill you :p Have you seen Avengers? That is a nock off of a scene in the movie :p Accept this happened *Falls out of the sky. Dude roars. Wakes up* "Ah! Hey guys I saw a Shawama (Or how ever you spell it) Shop a block away, when we have finished all this crazy, can we go get some Shawama?"
I'm refereing to what I posted in the RP thread

K so... I've been trying to decide for a while now... I think I'm going to be going offline for an extended period of time. I've got 4 kids at home I've been homeschooling this year... they have now had a month and a half off because mommy is online all the time....

Sorry guys but I think I'm going to be stopping RPing. Anyone feel free to take over my characters. <3 had fun while it lasted. :highfive: :frow
Awww, we'll miss you and your wonderful writing. ;-; I particularly enjoyed having an adult around to keep us upstarts in line. :3
But your children are blessed to have a dedicated mother like you! :clap

Awww, we'll miss you and your wonderful writing. ;-; I particularly enjoyed having an adult around to keep us upstarts in line. :3
But your children are blessed to have a dedicated mother like you! :clap
Aw sweety i should go back and delete that. I tried and decided to stay. Im online less but still rping in the heroes thread

Back
Top Bottom