«We Could be Heroes» chatterbox

You must have flushed the evidence :3
hmm. I just went to see if I could find it. I can't even remember what website I was on, besides the nanowrimo one since they don't let you upload your story other than to check word count. and they don't save the story. But I now remember it's title. It was based on a dream I had. It was some kind of weird dimensional shift, two teenagers were thrown through a rift and ended up being separated and were on opposite sides of a war. I didn't have the stomach for writing about killing... (still don't but it's better than it was) so I got stuck somewhere after 20,000 words. I was so disappointed that I didn't finish that I never tried it again.

hmm. I just went to see if I could find it. I can't even remember what website I was on, besides the nanowrimo one since they don't let you upload your story other than to check word count. and they don't save the story. But I now remember it's title. It was based on a dream I had. It was some kind of weird dimensional shift, two teenagers were thrown through a rift and ended up being separated and were on opposite sides of a war. I didn't have the stomach for writing about killing... (still don't but it's better than it was) so I got stuck somewhere after 20,000 words. I was so disappointed that I didn't finish that I never tried it again.
Don't let fear of failure stop you.
Mum wants me to polish up my squirrel book, and that's all well and good, but I didn't get the connection to it like I did with the Heroes.
I'll do if you do?
Do you wanna try again?

Screenshot_2018-03-24-15-09-17-1-1.png
email I got. (a missing dog)

Back
Top Bottom