~°~ The Unsafe World - A Werewolf Role Play ~°~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by TamingMaster, Apr 6, 2016.

1. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Chicken Obsessed

Jul 26, 2014
    Tara looked up from her studies, just as Damian got up from his seat and left the little coffee shop. She noticed he had accidentally dropped his keys on the floor. She sighed, knowing she had to do the right thing - give them back to him. She cleared her papers and books away, then went to pick up the keys.
    It was still raining heavily outside. Tara stopped by the door, bracing for the cold rain, before heading out to find Damian.
    She ran down the street, catching up with the brown-haired boy. She reached forward and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me?"

(I need to update Damian's form, still. I also need to update all of my characters forms. @[email protected])

2. LittleBrownie

LittleBrownie Queen of Stache

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    Damian slowly turned to face the girl he had been staring at earlier. Feeling awkward if she found out and was going to harm him, he gulped and just waited for her to say something.
    (Getz Tu workz XD )

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

(Eaton Wrath - Omega Werewolf, Arnou pack.)

Eaton stepped out of the shadow of the forest, as the car sped away. He'd been late to this hunt. He scented the air and growled with distaste. Nora Hallwood, the brine of his existence. He had a personal vendetta with that one. He looked to the house that was now on it's way to being a raging inferno. "Drake, you were a fool to have taken that one on alone. Not such a veteran hunter, anyway." He said to the devouring flames. He then watched silently, as the windows exploded outward from the heat. The greedy flames licked up the sides of the house to ignite the roof. His keen hearing picked up the distance wail of sirens. He had to beat it, before he was charged with arson, if not murder. Not that there was going to be much of the body left. But he still wasn't talking any chances. He turned and faded back into the forest. His bad mood worsened by the loss of his pack mate. But he had to smile darkly at the sharp rise in his bloodlust. Maybe this night was improving. He had more reasons to extract his pound of flesh into his blood sport. It seemed the hunter had sparked his appetite for human flesh. A bit of Tit for Tat, so to speak. So he made his way for the city's outskirts, where he'd poach his unsuspecting victim.

(Hope that's okay, if not. I'll change it. )

4. TamingMaster

Jul 26, 2014
    "You, uh, dropped your keys, in the coffee shop." Tara said, slightly awkwardly. She reached in her pocket and pulled out the keys, holding them out for Damian.

(I'll do it later, if you remind me. XD)
    ---

(I love that! :lol: )

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  5. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California

( I shall)

"Oh, my mistake" Damian said, laughing nervously, scratching at back of his head. He felt stupid for accidentally dropping his keys and her sacrificing herself out to the rain just to give them to him. "Thank you" he said, taking the keys carefully.

6. TamingMaster

Jul 26, 2014
    (Potato)

"You're welcome," Tara said, flashing a smile.
    She looked up. The rain had started to clear up a little bit, and the clouds had started to dissipate. She looked back at Damian, then turned away to head home.

7. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    (Tomato)
    Damian gave a slight, awkward smile and turned away. He noticed the weather clearing up and put his hood down, he started walking away, and to his dorm. Damian smiled to himself and kept walking.

8. NickyKnack

(Cool, I'm glad you liked it. :) )

Eaton slowed as he reached the outskirts of the city. He took in the toxic mix of pungent car exhaust, factory fumes and rotting trash, on the air. But the scent he signaled out and was drawn to, was desperation. For a lone male was busy casing an empty business. He could tell he was needing money for his next fix. He had that posture and uncontrollable fidgeting. In fact, he was so focused on his B&E, he hadn't even noticed Eaton's slow approach. Well, not until he purposely made a sound to draw the human's attention to him. Eaton didn't always like to ambush his prey. Sometimes he liked to play cat and mouse.

Chris gasped at the suddenness of the strangers appearance. "What the! Where did you come from?! That's a good way to get killed, man!" He said with little patience.

Eaton slowly smiled and looked around meaningfully. "Killed by who? Oh, let me guess.....you?" He asked with a chuckle. He shook his head with certainty and said, " Not likely. Now me killing you, however......very, very likely. " Eaton's smile faded into a tooth filled snarl as his werewolf teeth slipped from his gums. Thick drool fell from his lips with anticipation of the meal the junkie represented.

Chris's boastful retort died on his lips at the horror show that manifested itself in front of him. All he could do was try to swallow with a dry throat. He gave up trying and started backtracking. "Look, man! I didn't see nothing. Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell nobody, I swear!"

Eaton spoke through his K9's, " Oh, I know you won't. Because you're a dead man talking. A corpse who didn't know he's greatest accomplishment would be an all-you-can-eat buffet." He then attacked ruthlessly. Enjoying the fevered jet of arterial blood as he ripped out the man's throat. Ending all future conversation and calls for help. Once he grew still, Eaton threw him over his shoulder and took him into the forest to feast. He said with humor as he went, "You're like Burger King. 'Have it your way.' Where I'm more like Mc Donald, because 'I'm loving it!' "

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  9. LittleBrownie

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    (I love that last sentence! Good one Nicky!)

10. NickyKnack

(Not too cheesy? :lol: )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by