¶ The Anti-Pink society ¶

My eggs are gonna hatch thursday/friday!
ya.gif

Sooo, you are an avid poster...have you noticed? I've been on BYC about a year, you've been on a couple months and already you have almost 5,000 posts!

Actually.... I do BYC in my free time! I don't go crazy on top poster. And you, and most of the other BYC'ers are my friends, who don't cuss.. like my outside of BYC friends... and I homeschool so I really have no one much to talk to...

Yes, I'm homeschooled also. BYC is my relaxation tool, lol. Plus, I have a variety of birds, and BYC'ers do also...it's a bonus lol. I don't really cuss, except for the occasional 'crap'. :p Unless I'm really mad, then an 'h' word appears in my vocabulary.

Actually.... I do BYC in my free time! I don't go crazy on top poster. And you, and most of the other BYC'ers are my friends, who don't cuss.. like my outside of BYC friends... and I homeschool so I really have no one much to talk to...

. . . Well maybe I do say "crap", but I do "self control" <---- Learned it in preschool the hard way. and say "crud", hehe
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom