¶ The Anti-Pink society ¶

Liv is woo.

oh ik, but i don't know her personally
tongue.png

me too, but i blew it, i was a jerk to her bc i was jealous
he.gif
UGH!!!
but after that year we were still friends but not bff

It works the other way for me and woo, whenever we are mad at eachother, one or the other of us realizes that we are being stupid and then we make up and are all the closer for it in the end. You are one of my BYC bff if that is any comfort.

It works the other way for me and woo, whenever we are mad at eachother, one or the other of us realizes that we are being stupid and then we make up and are all the closer for it in the end. You are one of my BYC bff if that is any comfort.

aww thanks! your one of my BYC bf's too! i would put it in my signature but, if i forget someone then they will think i don't like them.
tongue.png

me and Jade used to get mad at each other bc ( of course, i was jealous that she had sooo many friends, and i only had her( yes i am bad at making friends, i am.. shy) ) and then she would call me and we would be friends again. but i am so stupid! I lost a best friend bc of it!

aww thanks! your one of my BYC bf's too! i would put it in my signature but, if i forget someone then they will think i don't like them.
tongue.png

me and Jade used to get mad at each other bc ( of course, i was jealous that she had sooo many friends, and i only had her( yes i am bad at making friends, i am.. shy) ) and then she would call me and we would be friends again. but i am so stupid! I lost a best friend bc of it!

I will put you in my siggie right now!

Back
Top Bottom