Do you like cake?

• Yep! Most definitely.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I'm NOT your pet." Taylor yelled,"EVER. I'm just a chipmunk that happens to depend on you for survival."

Andorra nodded and said, " Yep, your my pet. Now come here little Taylor, mommy needs to give you a bath. You should know better then to get all dirty. " Andorra was enjoying this to much.

Cadeon was grinning and skinning. "I'd be careful. She has some teeth on her."

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Taylor screamed,"Not a pet!" She jumped onto Andorra's head, and held onto her hair making spitting noises.

( :lau )
Andorra just stood there. "Don't make me buy you a cage. Bad pets get put into their cages." She said dryly, but winked at the other shifters in the room. Two of which were trying desperately to hide their smiles. Cadeon however was hopeless.

Taylor dug her claws in deeper then glowered. "I want my bath, and I will NOT lick myself instead. I need some chipmunky food too." She glared at the other shifters and spat,"Stop laughing!"

Last edited:
Taylor dug her claws in deeper then glowered. "I want my bath, and I will NOT lick myself instead. I need some chipmunky food too." She glared at the other shifters and spat,"Stop laughing!"

Cadeon spoke up with, "I have some trail mix, that should be nutty enough."

Andorra broke out laughing at that. "If you'll excuse me, I have to take my pampered pet to get her bath. Her tounge is to precious to lick her butt." She explained to them. As she turned to walk to the bathroom, there was a riot of laughter behind her.

Taylor blushed as best as you can for a chipmunk. "Let''s just get this over with." She mumbled.

Andorra felt bad about teasing Taylor. When she got to the bathroom she shut the door for some privacy. She then started the water to get it warm. Then pulled the stopper to fill the sink. She then got a little bit of hand soap and added it to the water to make a min bubble bath. She then tested the water, before she set Taylor into it. "Hey, I'm really sorry about teasing you. I know you're not my pet. But if the humans in this rp ask, that's our story, alright?" She said as she put the lid down on the toilet and sat down.

Taylor grinned,"It's fine. I was playing along for part of it. The other part though.... Its just a little frustrating to be stuck as a little rodent or stay here for life. But you can call me your pet for our story. You probably better not talk to me in public though." Taylor laughed,"That would just be a little weird." Taylor washed herself off, then started playing in the water,"Everything's so big." She giggled.

Last edited:
Taylor grinned,"It's fine. I was playing along for part of it. The other part though.... Its just a little frustrating to be stuck as a little rodent or stay here for life. But you can call me your pet for our story. You probably better not talk to me in public though." Taylor laughed,"That would just be a little weird." Taylor washed herself off, then started playing in the water,"Everything's so big." She giggled.

Andorra smiled nicely at Taylor. "You're stronger than you think. You have a pretty good attitude about it. Are you ready for the fresh water?" She asked.

Back
Top Bottom