ΘḉệἆṉḈḽḁἠ: Ἁ Ḉḧἶḉḱḕῇ Ḉḻἄṋ Ṝṍḽḝ Ῥḻἆẙ

Thanks... Ripplepaw replied flashing a smile at the kind chicken. If I do something stupid you'll have to ignore it...

Quote:
SandStar stepped up to her. "Hello, RipplePaw! I'm sorry I wasn't here upon your arrival, I was very busy."

Quote:
Laine dug out a large chunk of the fish, holding out the white flesh to Ripplepaw. 'Want some? This is pretty rare around these parts, it's great I found one.'

Quote:
Laine dug out a large chunk of the fish, holding out the white flesh to Ripplepaw. 'Want some? This is pretty rare around these parts, it's great I found one.'

I'd love it realizing how hungry she was, thanks.

Quote:

Specklewing hesitated then stepped up to Laine. "May I have some? I've never eaten fish before..."

RANDOM: I love this song!

Quote:
"Yes, yes you will," She said, deep in thought. "Are you good with medicines? Do you know anything about healing?" SandStar turned to Laine. "Good catch!" She smiled.

Quote:

Laine dug out a smaller chunk for specklewing, before plopping down on the sand beside Ripplepaw. 'Well, yes we'll need mentors if we ever want to become warriors, they'll teach us everything we need to know about fighting for ourselves and living out here in the forest.'

Quote:
"Yes, yes you will," She said, deep in thought. "Are you good with medicines? Do you know anything about healing?" SandStar turned to Laine. "Good catch!" She smiled.

Um.. well yes I supposed I love learning new things and finding new herbs. I am not exceptional in compat, I don't like hurting things. But I love swimming and not to boast but am quite good at it!

Quote:

Laine dug out a smaller chunk for specklewing, before plopping down on the sand beside Ripplepaw. 'Well, yes we'll need mentors if we ever want to become warriors, they'll teach us everything we need to know about fighting for ourselves and living out here in the forest.'

Specklewing nodded her thanks and gobbled down the little peice of fish. She lay down next to the apprentices.

Back
Top Bottom