ΘḉệἆṉḈḽḁἠ: Ἁ Ḉḧἶḉḱḕῇ Ḉḻἄṋ Ṝṍḽḝ Ῥḻἆẙ

'Okay!' Laine chuckled, her eyes glinting. 'I seeeee that you know a lot about survival around here.' She headed towards the nearest tree, which seemed to tower over her.

I g2g to bed
sad.png
we can go over the cocunuts tomorrow
tongue.png

Ripplepaw pushed herself out of the den and shook out her feathers. She looked around before going to look for the rest of the camp.

Quote:
Laine spotted Ripplepaw in the distance, and took off, flying low over the sand towards her friend.
'Good morning!' she clucked chirpily, dropping down and landing in a dune which sprayed sand everywhere.

Quote:
Laine spotted Ripplepaw in the distance, and took off, flying low over the sand towards her friend.
'Good morning!' she clucked chirpily, dropping down and landing in a dune which sprayed sand everywhere.

Ripplepaw shook herself before smiling warmly at her friend. I see you started you training yesterday! How'd it go?!

Quote:

Ripplepaw shook herself before smiling warmly at her friend. I see you started you training yesterday! How'd it go?!

'Oh, it was great fun!' she chuckled. 'See, SnowFeather taught me how to do this.'

Laine extracted a large oyster from deep in the sand, cracking the shell easily. 'Have you had these before? They taste like cheese, that slimy yellow substance found in city people's sandwiches.' She held out the oyster to Ripplepaw.

Back
Top Bottom