мocĸιngjay'ѕ claѕrooм: pнoтo edιтιng ~ New Lesson UP!

@ILuvsedward:

Assi. #1 ~ A, I like it! If you had used a different photo it would have popped better but for this photo I like how it looks.

Assi #2 ~ A++, I love, love, love, it! The picture flowed with the words and frame and I just LOVED it!

@Chicklover16:

Assi. #2 ~ B-, the colors really clash and and the quote, again, looks like its pasted on with glue. The font and color of quote also clash with each other. I do like how you put it in the frame, though. Overall, it was okay, could be better though. :)

@<3ChickenForever:

Assi #2 ~ A+, This was one of my favorites out of the group! The colors, frame, picture, and quote all work together very smoothly! Although, If you would have used overlay, or something similar it would of been even better!

@Woo:

Assi. 1# ~ B+, I like how the edges of the chicken are very refined, and how the background has less color. Although, you could of used a harder sepia or greyscale to pop even more. Also, if you had cropped the photo and moved the text down you would of gotten a better score. Other then that I like it! :)

Thank you Jay!!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom