“Sold out” bantam hatching eggs

UGAchick

Songster
9 Years
Mar 7, 2010
Riverside, CA
Hi! My daughter is looking to compare bantam to standard egg hatching time for her 7th grade science fair project. The problem is I can’t find any fertile bantam eggs for sale. All the major online hatcheries say they are sold out or out of season. Is this typical for this time of year? Any idea how long I might be waiting? I’m not sure how to go about looking for local hatching eggs (OfferUp and Letgo didn’t have anything).

Any wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

If you're in Riverside county, CA you are not currently allowed to purchase hatching eggs or live poultry from outside of your county. You're still under quarantine from Virulent Newcastle Disease.

If you're in Riverside county, CA you are not currently allowed to purchase hatching eggs or live poultry from outside of your county. You're still under quarantine from Virulent Newcastle Disease.
Well, that’s very helpful information. We just moved here and I was unaware of that! We might need to come up with a different science fair project :(

Post in your state thread, and perhaps someone from Riverside will be able to help you. Good luck in completing the project.

Back
Top Bottom