† Diamonds in the Rough - A Fallen Angel RP (Role Play) †

What Would be the Best Theme Song for this RP?

• Surrender - The Dropkick Murphys

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm an Upstart - The Angelic Upstarts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Azrael
Personality: Cold, distant, cunning. Emotionless, vicious, but if you can gain this strange boy's trust...loyal.
History: Being an angel of death, he decided that his mission was to deal justice...he could tell who deserved to die. Thus he fell and he has wandered, rejected but free ever since.
Crush: none
Picture or Description:

Other: Pale skin, silver hair. Pitch black eyes, but if you look hard enough you can see things in them.....
He carries a hybrid sword, looks kind of like this:

Username: Silverdragon

My vote for the theme is Vindicated....love that song and it really fit's PERFECTLY with the rp. I mean the others do to a degree but this song seems to be tailored to the rp.

(....there are so called angels of death that serve under the archangel of death. Can he be one of these?)

Name: Luna
Personality: quiet, mysterious, withdrawn, smart, thinks before she acts (sometimes), dark, though, if you befriend her, which is vey hard, she can a loyal friend, honest, and protective. If you betray her, you will pay severely. Cold. Emotionless. But all that is on the surface. She just acts that way to cover up who she really is....
History: doesn't speak of it
Crush:
Picture or Description: Long pitch black hair, pale milky white skin, stunning electric blue-white eyes, 5'10" tall, and black angel wings.

Other: very skilled in fighting
Username: MollyBrownROX13

Last edited:
Name: Layla
Personality: quiet and watchful, reserved
History: was an angel of conception and pregnancy before she fell
Crush: (Optional)
Picture or Description:

Other:
Username: Starrnico

(Is she accepted? or do I need to change something else)

(MollyBrown, accepted.

Starr…Is that an actual type of angel? As in an in-Bible angel?)
(Bible does not have female angels. but yes, under the power angels

In their celestial form, powers appear like brightly colored, hazy fumes. Powers are border patrol agents between heaven and Earth. They are the angels of birth and death. Some believe that they also preside over demons who wish to overthrow the world, while others, namely St. Paul, thought the powers themselves were the evil ones. In any case, powers are a group of experts who serve as advisers in terms of religion, theology, and ideology.
The third choir is best known to us because they are most like us with their vulnerability to the act of sinning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom