† Diamonds in the Rough - A Fallen Angel RP (Role Play) †

What Would be the Best Theme Song for this RP?

• Surrender - The Dropkick Murphys

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm an Upstart - The Angelic Upstarts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Let everyone start RP'ing and RP your own character.)
(Cheers. Let's do this.)

Beatrix chewed her lip and tugged on her hair. She fell. She actually fell. She sat down in the middle of the crater she had made and just stared. She raised her eyes up. She couldn't see Heaven. Every time she had come to earth, she could still see Heaven. She couldn't see it anymore.

She had been here seventeen years, but she still couldn't process it. Every year, on her Falling Day, she came back here and prayed.

And every time, she received no answer.

(Cheers. Let's do this.)

Beatrix chewed her lip and tugged on her hair. She fell. She actually fell. She sat down in the middle of the crater she had made and just stared. She raised her eyes up. She couldn't see Heaven. Every time she had come to earth, she could still see Heaven. She couldn't see it anymore.

She had been here seventeen years, but she still couldn't process it. Every year, on her Falling Day, she came back here and prayed.

And every time, she received no answer.
"Lord?" Beatrix asked, "Can you hear me?" Nothing. "Lord, I did what you wanted, didn't I? Please? Can I come back?" No answer. No change. "HAVEN'T I DONE ENOUGH?" she screamed into the silence, throwing a rock into the air, "Haven't I? What more do you want? Why have you left me here? WHY? Just take me back…" She collapsed back down on the dirt, eyes turned upward.

Layla shifted her wings to a more comfortable position as she stared up towards heaven. She wished to go home, but knew in her heart that it wouldn't happen. She had been on Earth for 20 years, each one longer than the last to her. She yearned for the peace and joy she had known. "Lord. Forgive me" She said softly

Luna sat down on the large flat rock, breathing in deeply. She still felt empty and broken since her fall. Shed been her for over 17 years, and yet she was still trying to get back. trying to fix her wrongs and get back to heaven. she tucked her midnight black wings behind her back and sat cross legged on the stone. her heart ache and she felt the sorrow of her separation again, here in the peace and quiet, allowing the memories to come rushing back, overwhelming her. she bit her lip to keep from crying. this was all her fault, and she felt as if she'd never get back home, but somehow, she had to try. to try and fix what she'd done, and not let pride or anger hurt her mission. somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom