║ ☾ ║ Wᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ Mɪsᴛ ║ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ║ ☾ ║

Status
Not open for further replies.
(What are the open spaces for alpha males? I can't add much more to it otherwise I can't rp about it.
hmm.png
Some of them just lived normal lives. That's just it. )
((Both Moon and Ice are still open, if you like. And yea, I just thought maybe you could put like one more sentence in there or something. Not everyone lives the exact same, blank life ;) ))

(I edited my form and added more characters
smile.png
)
((Ok, could you still make Fang a little older? Maybe 6 or 7? Wolves like about 13 years, remember. So him and Maya would still be pretty young. I guess it's like a 18 year old human being the manager of a huge business, in a way XD Oh, and just put at least a little into the pups personalities, and their history (even if it's just who their parents are etc.)))

(Thank you!)

(Alright, is Moon pack Alpha open?)

(Thank you! Bird is kind of in-between being a pack member and a true Loner.)
((No problem!))

((Yes, as long as Peep doesn't mind C: ))

((Sounds like it will make for some interesting situations :p))

ᑎame: Shadow
ᗩge: 7
ᑭersonality: Commanding, strict, firm and unforgiving to enemies
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Ice
ᖇank: Alpha
ᗰate: ?
ᑭups: none
ᕼistory: Born in the pack, his parents were killed by a flood several years back
ᑌsername: The ChickenKing
Other: Cheesy Muffin

ᑎame: Goose
ᗩge: 4
ᑭersonality: Laid back and carefree, usually has a big ego and hard to agree with, lacks a sense of responsibility, which would explain his preference of loner life. Generally a roamer, never staying in one place for long. A ladies wolf, considered a good looking wolf, will use it to his advantage.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: No way!
ᖇank: He's too good for one.
ᗰate: Nahh, he's got no time for all the ladies!
ᑭups: Maybe, not that he knows of.
ᕼistory: From a far away pack,m he's recently come to Silver Mist Valley
ᑌsername: The ChickenKing

(Do I need a form for my other characters on the old one?)
((I'm sorry, but the name Shadow is already taken. And I think Peep may have already taken the Ice Alpha Male spot, so just wait for her to decide on that. Otherwise they're accepted :) ))

((I like Goose, by the way. Sounds like his name suits him well XD))
Quote: ((Both accepted. Cool charries :) ))

Sorry but I forgot to read one of the rules....And I just read it.......I can`t think up two lines per post.....So I can`t join.......
he.gif
((Oh, I'm sorry :( Thank you for letting me know though))

((By the way, everyone, I have updated the charrie page- so if you see one of your characters isn't there that has been accepted, please let me and/or Darth know on the chat thread!))

((Both Moon and Ice are still open, if you like. And yea, I just thought maybe you could put like one more sentence in there or something. Not everyone lives the exact same, blank life ;) ))

((Ok, could you still make Fang a little older? Maybe 6 or 7? Wolves like about 13 years, remember. So him and Maya would still be pretty young. I guess it's like a 18 year old human being the manager of a huge business, in a way XD Oh, and just put at least a little into the pups personalities, and their history (even if it's just who their parents are etc.)))

((No problem!))

((I'm sorry, but the name Shadow is already taken. And I think Peep may have already taken the Ice Alpha Male spot, so just wait for her to decide on that. Otherwise they're accepted :) ))

((Both accepted. Cool charries :) ))

((By the way, everyone, I have updated the charrie page- so if you see one of your characters isn't there that has been accepted, please let me and/or Darth know on the chat thread!))
(Cool I will, thanks. Oh and should I bring over my forms from the old one as well? And wolves usually live about 17 years.)

(Cool I will, thanks. Oh and should I bring over my forms from the old one as well? And wolves usually live about 17 years.)

((Ok C: If you like, I'm only bring in half of mine or so. Huh, that's strange. All the sites I found said about 13 :/ Would they live longer in captivity, or am I just looking in the wrong places? X3))

ᑎame: Charger
ᗩge: 3
ᑭersonality: One of the fastest wolves in the Silver Mist Valley, Charger is fiercely independent, and young for an alpha. She is also a great warrior (which is how she got her alpha position) and she tries to do what is best for her pack. She's normally easy to get along with, but can have a temper. Romance does not interest her.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Moon
ᖇank:
Alpha female
ᗰate: None!
ᑭups: None
ᕼistory:
She doesn't talk about it. All that is known is that she was found as a five-month old pup.
ᑌsername: BantamLover55
Other:
Cheesy muffin

(I changed her to Moon pack. Is this OK?)

Last edited:
ᑎame: Fang
ᗩge: 4
ᑭersonality: Fierce and strict, he demands to be respected, he has anger in his blood, and sometimes he is a little too impatient, and he is very strong.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder Pack
ᖇank: Beta
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: Originally from Nightshade pack, he helped start this pack.
ᑌsername: FlockOfHens
(I'll make more forms later)

ᑎame: Maya
ᗩge: 3
ᑭersonality: fair and just, she is very trusting and see forgives easily, but she never forgets, and she is a good fighter, she is okay at hunting.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder
ᖇank: Alpha
ᗰate:
ᑭups: Song and Fox
ᕼistory: Originally from nightshade pack, but her heart softened a little over a few years.

ᑎame: Song
ᗩge: 5 months
ᑭersonality: To be RPed
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder Pack
ᖇank: Pup
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: To be RPed

ᑎame: Fox
ᗩge: 5 months
ᑭersonality: To be RPed
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder
ᖇank: Pup
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: To be RPed

((No problem!))

((Both accepted. Cool charries :) ))

((I replied, FlockOfHens C: ))

(Thank you!)

((No problem :3))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom