║ ☾ ║ Wᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ Mɪsᴛ ║ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ║ ☾ ║

Status
Not open for further replies.
ᑎame:Little Bear/bear
ᗩge:3 weeks
ᑭersonality:Very shy but can get offended easily and will start a fight does not talk much many think he can't he really can't talk well which is why he doesn't so yeah.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack:Dawn
ᖇank:pup
ᗰate:pUP!
ᑭups:pUPPY!
ᕼistory:He doesn't have much a of a history he just lives with his mum
ᑌsername:Little Peep
Other:I drew it!

((So hold on- he thinks he can't talk, but he can? And also, who is his mother? [Cool pic, by the way C: ]))

ᑎame:Nika an Ninja
ᗩge:6 and 3 years
ᑭersonality:Ninja is bouncy and full of energy but her sister is older andand more serious.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack:Snow
ᖇank:pack member
ᗰate:None
ᑭups:Nika has a son named little Bear
ᕼistory:
ᑌsername:Little Peep
Other:Ninja's name is actually Lela but she hates that name.

((Can I please have two different forms for them? Just makes things easier for the charracter page and everything :) And maybe a change of name for Ninja? [Or rather, change of fake name? I doubt wolves know what a ninja is]))

(u forgot nanuq and nuthatch. (when can we rp?))

((I accepted Nanuq and Nuthatch C: We will start as soon as a few more spots are filled [Which means more members, COME ON IN GUYS!], my character are finished, and when Kings reserved Alpha has been made.))

(Sure. Is 7 the absolute youngest that you would allow?)

((Yes, I think so :) ))

(no sorry I never changed it. He can be 10. Is that a good Age?)

((Yep, that's fine. Thank you!))

ᑎame: Charger
ᗩge: 7
ᑭersonality: One of the fastest wolves in the Silver Mist Valley, Charger is fiercely independent, and young for an alpha. She is also a great warrior (which is how she got her alpha position) and she tries to do what is best for her pack. She's normally easy to get along with, but can have a temper. Romance does not interest her.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Moon
ᖇank:
Alpha female
ᗰate: None!
ᑭups: None
ᕼistory:
She doesn't talk about it. All that is known is that she was found as a five-month old pup.
ᑌsername: BantamLover55
Other:
Cheesy muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom