║ ☾ ║ Wᴏʟᴠᴇs ᴏғ Sɪʟᴠᴇʀ Mɪsᴛ ║ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ║ ☾ ║

Status
Not open for further replies.
ᑎame: Fang
ᗩge: 6
ᑭersonality: Fierce and strict, he demands to be respected, he has anger in his blood, and sometimes he is a little too impatient, and he is very strong.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder Pack
ᖇank: Beta
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: Originally from Nightshade pack, he helped start this pack.
ᑌsername: FlockOfHens
Other: Cheesy Muffin
(I'll make more forms later)

ᑎame: Maya
ᗩge: 5
ᑭersonality: fair and just, she is very trusting and see forgives easily, but she never forgets, and she is a good fighter, she is okay at hunting.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder
ᖇank: Alpha
ᗰate:
ᑭups: Song and Fox
ᕼistory: Originally from nightshade pack, but her heart softened a little over a few years.
Other: Cheesy Muffin (she is pretty young for a leader, but she will turn 6 soon)

ᑎame: Song
ᗩge: 5 months
ᑭersonality: Very playful, and protective over her things.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder Pack
ᖇank: Pup
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: She was born in Cinder pack, after her parents joined.

ᑎame: Fox
ᗩge: 5 months
ᑭersonality: He is pretty strong for his age, he growls a lot, and he bites hard even in play.
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Cinder
ᖇank: Pup
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: He was born in Cinder pack, after his parents joined.

((I think I was going to reserve the Cinder Pack male Alpha too (sorry!), but you could have male beta, or female Alpha? I like him though, and I think he would go really well as Keme (My Alpha)'s Beta C: ))
( And, I had made an alpha female a while back, but there is another alpha female on the character page. Also, you didn't add the pups. (On page four))

Last edited:
((Can I reserve Moon pack alpha male? Thanks.))
((Sure!))
(No problem:))

(( :3 I'll make Arrows form now, then we can start soon hopefully...))

(Is the male alpha of Ice Pack open cuz I would really like that spot it said alpha reserved for thechickenking but it didn't say the gender so can I make a form for that rank/gender/pack?)

((Sorry, but that spot is taken. The Alpha spot that's at the top of each packs ranking are all the male spots, and then the Alpha spots below those are the females C: ))

Last edited:
((Sure!))

(( :3 I'll make Arrows form now, then we can start soon hopefully...))

((Sorry, but that sport is taken. The Alpha spot that's at the top of each packs ranking are all the male spots, and then the Alpha spots below those are the females C: ))

(Ok I will make the alpha female to ice pack then cuz I didn't see one)

( And, I had made an alpha female a while back, but there is another alpha female on the character page. Also, you didn't add the pups)

((Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about her. I'll add the pups now C: Darth, would you mind having Nikita as Beta female, instead? And FlockOfHens, if you already have Beta and Alpha in Cinder, I would prefer if you left the Moon Alpha spot open, just in case we have anyone else joining that wants it :) Sorry again))

((Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about her. I'll add the pups now C: Darth, would you mind having Nikita as Beta female, instead? And FlockOfHens, if you already have Beta and Alpha in Cinder, I would prefer if you left the Moon Alpha spot open, just in case we have anyone else joining that wants it :) Sorry again))
(Alrighty! That's all good :))

Name:Allein
Personality:Rude,Short,Unforgiving,A bit psychotic why no one knows.Dont test her abilities is very strong and swift,a good fighter too.
Pic/Description:

Pack:Ice
Mate:Alpha Male
Pups:None
History:Raised in Ice Pack and is dead loyal to them.The rest will be told along her journey.
Username:poult
Other:Cheesy Muffin!

Last edited:
((Oh, I'm so sorry! I completely forgot about her. I'll add the pups now C: Darth, would you mind having Nikita as Beta female, instead? And FlockOfHens, if you already have Beta and Alpha in Cinder, I would prefer if you left the Moon Alpha spot open, just in case we have anyone else joining that wants it :) Sorry again))

(Yeah, that's fine. I will edit her history a bit and move her to beta :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom