Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sorry, I meant Dawn Pack but someone already reserved it
big_smile.png
)

((Yea, I'll be adding him soon C: ))

ᑎame: Arrow
ᗩge: 7
ᑭersonality: Arrow is very easy going, not often found worrying about the next sunrise will bring. This doesn't mean he's slack with his duties as Alpha though, and isn't afraid to keep other members of his pack in check if the need arises. He is very forgiving, which is perhaps part of the reason they so often find other wolves on their territory- much to a large amount of Dawn Packs members disgust.
ᑭic/description:
ᑭack: Dawn Pack
ᖇank:
Alpha
ᗰate: Nova
ᑭups: None yet
ᕼistory:
Arrow never had anything amazing happen in his lifetime. He was born into Dawn Pack, and after becoming Beta at age 5, was Alpha male along with his mate Nova.
ᑌsername: Silver Bantam
Other: Cheesy Muffin

ᑎame: Lilia
ᗩge: 5
ᑭersonality: Usually very quiet, so little is know right now. She is strong, and loves to hunt, she is quick witted, but impatient. (Can I have a change in personality? PM me about it.)
ᑭic/description:

ᑭack: Moon
ᖇank: Beta
ᗰate:
ᑭups:River
ᕼistory: Fairly normal, born and raised in Moon pack, she went away for some time and joined again at 2 years old. Her parents were born and raised in Moon pack, and left once Lilia was 2 years old, right before she had returned from her journey.
ᑌsername: FlockOfHens
Other: CheesyMuffin

ᑎame: River
ᗩge: 5 months old
ᑭersonality: Playful and energetic.
ᑭic/description:

ᖇank: Pup
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: Born in Moon pack.

Last edited:
ᑎame: Lilia
ᗩge: 5
ᑭersonality: Usually very quiet, so little is know right now. (Can I have a change in personality? PM me about it.)
ᑭic/description:
ᖇank: Beta
ᗰate:
ᑭups:River
ᕼistory: Fairly normal, born and raised in Moon pack, she went away for some time and joined again at 2 years old.

ᑎame: River
ᗩge: 5 months old
ᑭersonality: Playful and energetic.
ᑭic/description:
ᖇank: Pup
ᗰate:
ᑭups:
ᕼistory: Born in Moon pack.

((Accepted. Would you mind adding a little more depth to Rivers personality and history (as in, who her parents are etc.), though please? :) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom