~●~ Survival Shift ~●~ A Survival Role Play!

Maya looked over towards Mark.
~~
Cole yawned, suddenly feeling sleepy.
Mark moved about doing one thing or another until he had the water heated well enough, then he started making a grass cup. A new concept for him, but not too far from the basket to be impossible.

~~~
Ari's head drooped and she jerked awake, glancing around then yawning "Must be tired" She muttered softly then settled against him again. She didn't want to move away even to sleep

"They had this pile of wood." Olivia dropped it on the ground.
~~

Caroline dragged him to Crystal.

Crystal was in the cave, she looked over at them," What happened?" She asked frantically.
~~
Tyler let go of Caroline's hand and passed out, falling onto the cave floor.
~~
" Oh" said Dylan and looked down at the wood," We'll build a fire elsewhere" he added

Last edited:
Caroline kept running.
~
"I think someones around here." Olivia replied darkly.

It kicked out at Shasta, turning around to snap at Joe with its teeth.

Maya was sweating alittle. She looked over at the fire.
~~
Cole looked blankly into the distance, thinking.

Caleb looked up at her. "Not really. It's a snare, really." He held it up. "It's the easiest."
~~
Frank twisted around to look at Emma and kept walking.
Shasta bite the cougar's leg.

Maya looked around, suddenly feeling tired and closed her eyes. She felt sweaty, and annoyed. Why did she had to get sick? And how did she?
~~
Cole smiled and settled down where they were, leaning back and closing his eyes.
Mark used the cup to scoop out some of the 'tea' to bring to her "Here, this will help" He said and held the cup to her "It's willow-bark tea."

~~~
Ari shifted her position when he did, soon settling and slipping into sleep on the blankets.

Name: Marvin Alvin Hooney (M.A.H.)
Crush: *gag*
Animal: Baby Egret
Weapon of choice: Axe
Personality: Sweet, loves to be around other people. Does not understand jokes, sarcasm, or personal space.
Human Picture/Description: Average length thin, white wispy hair, with grey eyes. He's a real shorty, which doesn't help his mild attitude problem when angered.
Animal Picture/Description:
History: He was dropped as a hatchling. Has never been the same since.
Username: bigredshaverhen
Other: Shape Shifter​
(am I accepted?)

Caroline kept running.
~
"I think someones around here." Olivia replied darkly.

It kicked out at Shasta, turning around to snap at Joe with its teeth.

Maya was sweating alittle. She looked over at the fire.
~~
Cole looked blankly into the distance, thinking.

Caleb looked up at her. "Not really. It's a snare, really." He held it up. "It's the easiest."
~~
Frank twisted around to look at Emma and kept walking.

(Sorry, I haven't RPed in over a week. I've been super busy with school & life.)

"Can you teach me to make one?" DeeDee asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma smiled at Frank and continued to follow him.

Back
Top Bottom