~●~ Survival Shift ~●~ A Survival Role Play!

It shrieked in pain, trying to shake her off.
"Just help me." Caroline groaned. "I'll explain later." She dropped him, her leg bleeding.
Olivia followed him nervously.
Maya finished and handed him the cup. "Thanks."

(Timeskip?)
Cole kept sleeping, his arm over her shoulder.
Caleb looked over at DeeDee. "Okay, so the snare trap." He snatched another vine from beside him.
---
Frank bounded over to a spiky grass. He grabbed a piece and inspected it silently.

DeeDee nodded and watched.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma quickly shifted to a wolf and followed him.

Quote: (timeskip till morning?)

Quote: Joe noticed that the cougar was getting weaker. He jumped, pushing the cougar over.

Quote: Cole yawned, rubbing his eyes with the hand that wasn't around Ari's shoulder.
~~
Maya nodded slowly. "Huh." She felt embarrassed because she didn't know what else to say.

Quote:
Olivia nodded slowly. "I trust you."
~~~~~~~
Caroline found a small body of water and walked in, groaning.

(timeskip till morning?)

Joe noticed that the cougar was getting weaker. He jumped, pushing the cougar over.

Cole yawned, rubbing his eyes with the hand that wasn't around Ari's shoulder.
~~
Maya nodded slowly. "Huh." She felt embarrassed because she didn't know what else to say.

~~~~~~~
Dylan gave a small smile and started to walk again.
~~
Tyler glanced at Crystal," What happened?" he said poorly.
~~
Crystal sighed," You passed out" she said. " I think you have brucellosis " she added
~~
Tyler stared at her," Is it serious?" he asked immediately
~~
Crystal shook her head.

~~
Ari looked back to him and settled beside him again "It's misting out there" She said then thought of something and got up , turning tot he door as she got her shoes on. "The clay" She she said, worriedly as she headed out to check on the pots and make sure the moisture wasn't ruining them.

~~~
Mark shrugged and set aside another cup. "I have been looking for others and a place to settle."

(timeskip till morning?)

Joe noticed that the cougar was getting weaker. He jumped, pushing the cougar over.

~~

~~~~~~~
Shasta let go and sat down. She panted hard and looked up at Joe.

(timeskip till morning?)

~~

~~~~~~~
(yeah)

Quote: Caroline closed her eyes for a second.
~~
Olivia scrambled after him.

Quote: Cole got up quickly also, worried that all that time making the clay things had not been waisted. He followed Ari.
~~
Maya smiled. "good thing you found me."

Quote: Joe bit down into the neck, killing it.

Quote: (You start? I know my character's name is Augustus.... and yours is Coco, and they are in a tree.)

Quote: "Okay. This one I call a snare knot. It's a bit different." Caleb explained quickly.
~~
Frank looked at her then thrust the spiky grass towards her. "Know what this is?" He asked.

Caroline closed her eyes for a second.
~~
Olivia scrambled after him.

Cole got up quickly also, worried that all that time making the clay things had not been waisted. He followed Ari.
~~
Maya smiled. "good thing you found me."

Joe bit down into the neck, killing it.

(You start? I know my character's name is Augustus.... and yours is Coco, and they are in a tree.)

"Okay. This one I call a snare knot. It's a bit different." Caleb explained quickly.
~~
Frank looked at her then thrust the spiky grass towards her. "Know what this is?" He asked.
Shasta shifted and looked at Joe.

Back
Top Bottom