☁ ṡτøɾṃρɾïḋε ⇨ α lïøṉ ⓇⓅ! ☁ ṉøw wïτh ṉεw sαvαṉṉα cɾïττεɾṡ

Jambi shook the water off her fur and lay on the rocks with Samba. Dizin was listening intently to Gahiji blanking on about zebras.
(If anyone's on, feel free to ЯP)

Heres my Character!
Name: Leyona (Lee-o-na if your wondering how to say it, the "y" can sometimes confuse people.)
Appearance: Yellowish colored fur, black nose and eyes. She is very muscular, but quick and agile. She has a very strong jaw, and deadly fangs. Her claws are extremely dangerous. She is only slightly amller than most lions, but makes up for it with her strength.
Personality: She is very kind, but will attack when threatened, (Of course, not many dare cross her [ath) She is very smart and mysterious. She can outwit many lions. She is patient and gentle with cubs.
Type:.....
History: She is the first born in her family, who are all nomads. She roams the savahanna with her Mother, Father and younger siblings. She was born and raised to defend herself and others.
Other: She is very kind towards Stormpride, and hangs out with them often. She doesn't stay overnight with them, and sometimes she doesn't coms at all. She sometimes considers joiing Stormpride, but usually diregards it.

Khairi rested atop his stone, sunlight warming his mane. He let out a roaring yawn and rolled over onto his back.

I guess I'll make a charactor
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom