☁ ṡτøɾṃρɾïḋε ⇨ α lïøṉ ⓇⓅ! ☁ ṉøw wïτh ṉεw sαvαṉṉα cɾïττεɾṡ

Quote:
The lion's mane bristled at the sound of a threatening roar, but still he stood his ground, but with claws extended. His ears swiveled when he saw Rozi and Lali approaching.

As Khairi decided to speak to Zola; Doli came up to the mysterious lion. The little pretty lioness smiled briefly at him and said softly as she motioned him with her head, "Come."

He turned his head around as he was slinking away and smiled. "Ah, Zola. What a nice name; I'm Khairi."

* Zola starts toward the main encampment, where she sees other lions but the stops and trots a little distance away before looking for prey. I will be welcomed a little more if I bring a little prey, she thinks. * a herd of gazelle wander into her vision, and she slinks towards them, setting her sights on a weak, young baby. A bird caws an alarm andd she leaps out of the grass, claws extended, but the gazelles are already running. She sprints, gaining on the weakling, stretching and contracting, fighting a wind made by her own movement. At last she is close and leaps, her claws bringing down her prey. She begins trotting back to the encampment, tired but happy. Zola walks into where she sees several lions and drops the carcass. "dinner!" she pants, before turning and looking around with interest.

Quote:
Afaafa whipped her head around to see the lioness with the meal. "Bring it to the cubs, they eat first."

Quote:
The lion's mane bristled at the sound of a threatening roar, but still he stood his ground, but with claws extended. His ears swiveled and his golden gaze settled on Rozi and Lali approaching him.

As Khairi decided to speak to Zola; Doli came up to the mysterious lion. The little pretty lioness smiled briefly at him and said softly as she motioned him with her head, "Come."

He nodded and brushed his mane behind his shoulders before following Doli to the pride.

Quote:

He nodded and brushed his mane behind his shoulders before following Doli to the pride.

Doli led him into the pride and to the rock where Khairi was laying. "Khairi, I found this lion stalking around in the brush of our Savhanna, my guess is he wants to join our pride or something," she said.

"Let me deal with him," said the leader, motioning Doli off. She nodded and left the area, as he questioned, "What brings you here today?"

*Zola nods and thinks to herself how could i have forgotten; its not like i havent been in a pride b4, i just keep getting kicked out when they find out im tagged* *she trots over to the cubs and their mother(s?) and drops the baby gazelle.* "there u go, eat up"

Quote:
Aailyah, the orphaned cub, knawed on its tender thighs. As the juices and blood oozed out she licked her chops happily, her tiny fangs showing.

Back
Top Bottom