☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

I can rip apart a quail in a matter of seconds. Ok maybe one minute. I just can't kill one yet but butchering/processing one is a one minute non problem for me.
Um, so you vivisect them? Probably not, im sure, i just dont know any other way to butcher without killing. Unless i just totally misread your comment. Does somebody else kill them for you?
Check out Nabiki's article.
Article. Video. Im just glad i remembered who and where from. :gig

I’m always talking Bout documentaries i saw or articles i read, but never remember which ones.

Um, so you vivisect them? Probably not, im sure, i just dont know any other way to butcher without killing. Unless i just totally misread your comment. Does somebody else kill them for you?

I’m always talking Bout documentaries i saw or articles i read, but never remember which ones.
I cant do the deed. I cant do the killing part...the cutting the head off..yet but I have zero problems handing the already dead bird to harvest the meat.

Back
Top Bottom