1603753305350.png

*Eye twitch.*
That... is... incorrect!
"Do you know that the imperial eagle is the national bird of Spain?"
or,
"Did you know that the imperial eagle is the national bird of Spain?"
not... that.

Last edited:
Just chased my neighbors dog back onto their property. She was running my cattle. Typically I’d shoot first, yell later, but have been trying to be a nicer person.
This a-hole tells me ‘she won’t hurt a fly’
I cut him off and tell him the reason we aren’t having an entire different conversation is because the dog typically sniffs around and goes home. This time she’s showing interest in the stock, mainly the calf, and she definitely has aggression toward chickens. This time she didn’t touch them. If this changes I will be protecting my livestock.

He got snotty and said ‘This isn’t Bonanza out here.’

I followed with I found the hole she’s crawling through and will be putting up electric fence. He cut me off and said he thought that was cruel.

Told him it wasn’t his choice. Keep your dog from harassing my stock or I will.

I HATE PEOPLE!!!!

Just chased my neighbors dog back onto their property. She was running my cattle. Typically I’d shoot first, yell later, but have been trying to be a nicer person.
This a-hole tells me ‘she won’t hurt a fly’
I cut him off and tell him the reason we aren’t having an entire different conversation is because the dog typically sniffs around and goes home. This time she’s showing interest in the stock, mainly the calf, and she definitely has aggression toward chickens. This time she didn’t touch them. If this changes I will be protecting my livestock.

He got snotty and said ‘This isn’t Bonanza out here.’

I followed with I found the hole she’s crawling through and will be putting up electric fence. He cut me off and said he thought that was cruel.

Told him it wasn’t his choice. Keep your dog from harassing my stock or I will.

I HATE PEOPLE!!!!
Well done. That person needs to realize that just because he hasn't seen the dog hurt anything, doesn't mean that the dog won't hurt anything, and that you have a right to protect your livestock.
The dog is his responsibility, and it was on your property. You should not have to keep an eye on the thing.

That looks yummy!!!

When you cut it Show pictures of the inside. And detailed instructions with recipe. I have 3 heads to make into cheese. My last attempt failed.
About all I can do now cracker sized pieces. Unfortunately I didnt make it a friend did I'll try to get his recipe

20201026_190134.jpg
20201026_190129.jpg
20201026_190145.jpg
20201026_190154.jpg

It is the best I've ever had and I've had a whole lotta head cheese

Back
Top Bottom