☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

AC2B87CE-7B6D-4822-B5B9-193896387687.jpeg

Kiki, I hope you realize that I’m not a fan of how you’ve been replying to me today. Ever since you thought I was a little kid ive noticed your trying to edge me off, if I do something normal like mention that people are reacting my posts With sad or angry reaction, you reply to me like I was overreacting and I’m being stupid. I don’t like how your responding only to me in that aloof way. It does offend me even if you say that no one cares. I hope you realize that BYC is something that encourages me and I don’t really feel that sense of encouragement when your being like that to me :( it may just be a misunderstanding but I really don’t think it is. You assumed I was a kid (incorrectly assumed my age!) which made me feel like what I was posting was immature. I have not felt so included in these threads today and I feel as if you are now viewing me in a negative way. I am allowed to be concerned about the waypeople react to my posts. If I see a sad face I might assume I offend someone. I don’t think you realize that your offending me, but it doesn’t feel good, it might be a misunderstanding but today I have been very careful about what I post. It sounds stupid but I’m afraid to use certain emotes, post in certain threads, or just be myself because I feel like you’re going to respond in a negative way and like I mentioned before, assume I’m just a kid who doesn’t know anything.

can you take this in a way that I don’t mean to make you feel bad? It’s just that you aren’t being careful of how you are treating me today and it’s not been very fun :(
The great thing about social media is you can look away anytime you like.

There is no reason any kind of reaction or post should be able to make you feel bad about yourself. 🤷

Unless ... It is reflecting what you already believe to be true about yourself in which case maybe you need to to check out some self help books instead of looking for validation on a chicken site 🤔😉

Does everyone really think I’m acting childish? you are all reacting to KiKis post on her not wanting to listen to me because I’m being “immature.” Obviously im just someone who’s trying to have fun. I really am trying to move past this but I just had to address it since it was getting on my nerves a lot
Look you addressed it, now it’s time to move on.... do what I do .... alittle chicken dance :bun

Back
Top Bottom