*☆Following the Northern Star☆* (A Pirate RP In The 17th Century)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Never Land, Dec 9, 2015.

1. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    (Yes)

2. poult

poult Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2014
    Cabin In The Woods
    (Ah okay awesome! ^-^ Yesss I am. :3 Blue and green for me. ^.^)

3. Never Land

Never Land Out Of The Brooder

Dec 7, 2015
    Look at profile
    (Ok, this RP is officially starting. I will begin. Because I won't be able to get on much tonight I will let you go ahead. You can start by pretending your character is boarding the ship. While I am offline YOU CAN'T NOT SAY THAT THE BOAT IS SAILING. But you can say, that if you have gotten aboard the ship that Captain McGrath is waiting until a storm passes. Meanwhile you can meet other characters, settle in, and explore the ship.)

4. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (Awesome sauce)

5. Never Land

Dec 7, 2015
    Look at profile
    Captain McGrath lifted the telescope to his eye and gazed towards the north. Through the fog which rose from the blue water he saw dark clouds passing towards the south. Lowering the telescope he turned to see people paying for their tickets, and watched as they were taken to their cabins. He decided he would wait until the storm passed. He would not risk it, though he was eager to set sail as soon as possiable. He laid the telescope aside and went to inform the sailors.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  6. Never Land

Dec 7, 2015
    Look at profile
    Constance held her shawl around her shoulders to protect her from the chilly air. She sighed as her aunt complained about how "A Lady of high rank should be made to wa it in line."
    ☆*☆*☆*☆*
    After talking to McGrath Eugene went to secure the masts. He then went to carry cargo to the supply cabin.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  7. StarrNico

StarrNico Overrun With Chickens

Jun 25, 2013
    Sara and Sebastian boarded the ship, looking around a little as they went to their rooms to get settled. Unpacking what they wanted for now, the two soon met up again to walk the halls and see what was where and meet anyone else in the first class section of the ship.

8. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Chicken Obsessed

Jul 26, 2014
    (Vi, you want to RP on the side with my character? That way, we won't slow anyone down. :3 )

9. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Charlotte daintily stepped onto the wobbly wooden plank to cross. She took her time getting across, being careful to not look down at the choppy waters. A servant carrying one of her several trunks led her to her room.
    ---
    Using an iron hook, James pried open a wooden crate to view the contents. When he had boarded the boat earlier that day, he had been rather surprised at the fine food and the amount of it stored in the ship.

10. LittleBrownie

LittleBrownie Queen of Stache

Sep 30, 2014
    California
    Duncan was on the top deck glancing around. He saw visible fog in the atmosphere and the thick clouds. Duncan remembered a time when he was sailing small gunboat in the middle of a hurricane, the wind blowing in his face and the sails, and the loud pounding rain. Duncan made sharp turns at the wheel, it was very difficult, but much effort he got out. Afterwards they secured in safer waters and had a small party. Duncan smiled softly and looked out to sea.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by