♚ House of Delacroix - A Historical RP

Ambrose narrowed his eyes at Amandine, then said in a low tone laced with malice towards her, "Childish games? Oh, my dear sister, it's not a game, I will one day be King, and I will sit in this chair, I am practicing. Anyway, mother does not mind..." He smiled as if they were pleasantly conversing.

Emmett was surprised by the Prince's response, he had never seen the boy be so rude, Ambrose was always so polite, why was he acting like this now? Emmett glanced to Charles, a confused look on his face, then back to the Ambrose and Amandine.

Marion took her seat at the table, watching the interactions of the others quietly. She was curious but managed to hold her tongue in the mixed company.

Charles shot a glance over to Ambrose, a sort of warning. "Quiet down, will you, boy? Your mother would not like to see you doing this. Now, take a seat next to Emmett. You know that chair is not reserved for you." Then, he turned to Marion. "I'm sorry. I did not say hello earlier... Is everything good?" he asked, brows furrowing slightly in concern.

Charles shot a glance over to Ambrose, a sort of warning. "Quiet down, will you, boy? Your mother would not like to see you doing this. Now, take a seat next to Emmett. You know that chair is not reserved for you." Then, he turned to Marion. "I'm sorry. I did not say hello earlier... Is everything good?" he asked, brows furrowing slightly in concern.
Marion smiled and nodded "Yes, it is. Thank you for asking." She said softly then glanced tot he prince then around the table, looking at each person there

Emmett looked reproachfully at Charles as he told Ambrose to sit next to him, he was growing less and less fond of the Prince, for he had known him to be a smart and well mannered boy.

Ambrose huffed, and after a long, defiant moment of staying in the chair, picked himself up from it and stomped over to the seat that his uncle had indicated. Sitting down next to Emmett with a scowl on his face.

Charles looked over at Ambrose, sighing, and then back to Dominique with his chin resting on his palm. "You... you seemed so upset. Are you certain there is not something wrong?"
After snapping a shocked gaze towards Ambrose, Domi gave Charles a small, sad smile, "It's only been a month since he died. It may take a while."

Ambrose narrowed his eyes at Amandine, then said in a low tone laced with malice towards her, "Childish games? Oh, my dear sister, it's not a game, I will one day be King, and I will sit in this chair, I am practicing. Anyway, mother does not mind..." He smiled as if they were pleasantly conversing.

Emmett was surprised by the Prince's response, he had never seen the boy be so rude, Ambrose was always so polite, why was he acting like this now? Emmett glanced to Charles, a confused look on his face, then back to the Ambrose and Amandine.
"You are not king yet, and Lord willing, you'll grow a brain and a sense of responsibility by then." Amandine snapped, bristling.

(Heck yeah!)
Emmett looked reproachfully at Charles as he told Ambrose to sit next to him, he was growing less and less fond of the Prince, for he had known him to be a smart and well mannered boy.

Ambrose huffed, and after a long, defiant moment of staying in the chair, picked himself up from it and stomped over to the seat that his uncle had indicated. Sitting down next to Emmett with a scowl on his face.
Amandine could not quite hide the smirk that slid over her features. Back in his place, where he belonged.

( I've been on a break from this website for a while; I'm sorry, guys. Does anyone want to continue with this? I do have a second RP idea, too, if anyone's interested. )
(Hi, glad your back, you might have to pm everyone that q, but I'm willing to play again)

Back
Top Bottom