♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

Everyone, stop spamming. This is supposed to be a Twilight thread, and all your spam is getting annoying. You may not like Twilight, but you wouldn't like it if you made a thread about something you liked, and people who didn't like it came and made page after page of spam posts.

I am not a teen... I am the mom of 2 teens..

My oldest son got right into these books.. I was like (pffft) whatever... until i watched the movie then i was hooked..

I went out and bought the first book read it in a few days (hubby had to cook those nights) I went right out and bought the others and had all of them read in about a month.

I like them because:
They are easy to get in to.. they dont drone on and on about a tree (not mentioning any authors who write about a ring...LOL)
When I need to put it down for a day or two I can pick right up where i left off.. I dont need to re-read back a few pages to refresh my memory
they bring me back to my youth, they make me feel young again...

I cant wait till breaking dawn comes out

Oh and if you get the chance to read the short second life of Bree Tanner... its good and opens up a whole spin off
wink.png

Quote:
You didn't... Did you just diss J.R.R. Tolkien?! That's it, you're on my list of people to feed to the Orcs.
lol.png

At any rate, I have a cross, a wooden stake, and garlic for the vampires, and a rifle with custom-made hollow-point bullets filled with silver for the werewolves.
lol.png
Oh, and it has a silver-inlaid bayonet.
tongue.png
Okay, I'll stop now.
lol.png

Quote:
You didn't... Did you just diss J.R.R. Tolkien?! That's it, you're on my list of people to feed to the Orcs.
lol.png

At any rate, I have a cross, a wooden stake, and garlic for the vampires, and a rifle with custom-made hollow-point bullets filled with silver for the werewolves.
lol.png
Oh, and it has a silver-inlaid bayonet.
tongue.png
Okay, I'll stop now.
lol.png

Nope I didnt diss anyone...LOL I didnt name names... there are many authors who have droned on about rings...
gig.gif
Oh and whats an Orc?
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom