♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

Quote:
Awesome Fowl!

Gerbil!!!

Good to see you again!
tongue.png

Favorite character: alice, seth clearwater, carlisle, and renesmee

Favorite saying in the books/movies : "I had an adrenaline rush. They're very common. You can google it." Edward
"Did you trip again Bella" "No Emmett I pnched a werewolf in the face" "Bad Ass!" Bella and Emmett
"Bella punched me." What did you do?" "I kissed her" "Good for you!!" Jacob and Charlie
“And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?” -Edward

Team (Edward or Jacob) : Personally I'm team Carlisle but if I had to choose..... TEAM EDWARD!!

Favorite book in the saga: Breaking Dawn and Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

How you found out about Twilight: We were in the library and my gf slapped me and said hurry up and get a book. I grabbed Twilight because I was curious.

What Twi-star you would love to meet: Ashley Green

The leader of the pack (before breaking dawn): Sam altough leadership was rightfully Jacob's

Dear Jacob,
I WIN!!!
Sincerely, Edward

Last edited:
Quote:
Pfft.
roll.png
I've seen Forks. It's a flipping mining town with nothing there.
And I'm just visiting my dad. I'm usually in Missouri.

Again with the misinformation. It is a logging town, not a mining town.

Quote:
One thing: If you want that, then PLEASE tell the other twilght lovers to STAY OUT OF THE HATERS THREAD!

Quote:
One thing: If you want that, then PLEASE tell the other twilght lovers to STAY OUT OF THE HATERS THREAD!

All i can do is ask

Back
Top Bottom