♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

Quote:
My bathroom dosen't have a stall...

(im the cleverbot of BYC...
lol.png
)

Quote:
its kinda odd. btw the twilight series is really interesting, an equal amount of loyalty,friendship,romance and action
wink.png

Can you please tell me the plot, so i can understand a reason to read it? Thanks.

Favorite character: alice

Favorite saying in the books/movies : You look like hell, Bella.

Team (Edward or Jacob) : BELLA!

Favorite book in the saga: eclipse

How you found out about Twilight: my friend wanted to watch the movie with me

What Twi-star you would love to meet: kristen stewart or dakota fanning

The leader of the pack (before breaking dawn): sam? haha it's been a while i forget...

Quote:
its kinda odd. btw the twilight series is really interesting, an equal amount of loyalty,friendship,romance and action
wink.png

Can you please tell me the plot, so i can understand a reason to read it? Thanks.

ya ya, ok so Bella goes to live with her dad for a while (her parents are devorced) in forks WA, she goes to the highschool there and has biology class with the charming vampire Edward Cullen, since he hasn't eaten in awhile
its very hard for him to be near her but they sit together, so she thinks he doesn't like her, and is angry, a week later he interduces himself and is nice, so any who they fall in love and another vampire trys to eat Bella and so on. in New Moon, Edward wants to give bella a chance at a normal life, without him. so he leaves and she falls apart and is totaly sad and depressed. and then after a long story they get back together

Back
Top Bottom