♥~*~Twilighterz *Official* Thread~*~♥

Quote:
You can't judge a movie by it's advertisements. Of course a movie will show its action parts in the trailers,but that doesn't mean that that is all it has. Breaking Dawn is not light,but it's not well done. Nothing happens to the characters,no one dies,and there is no battle. I'm not a "action loving person" but a series like Twilight should have ended with a battle. But the main thing I have against BD is Jacob imprinting. He should have made a choice of who he wanted to marry instead of being enslaved by a baby.

yeah but no one likes a sad ending! although there should have been somthing else for the ending besides her making edward read her mind.......

Yeah,the ending in BD is better than a sad ending,but that doesn't mean there shouldn't have been a battle. There could have been a battle and then a happy ending.

Another older person who likes it!!!

Favorite saying in the books/movies : Jacob to Edward "after all, I am hotter than you."
Team (Edward or Jacob) : Edward
Favorite book in the saga: Breaking Dawn
How you found out about Twilight: Finally watched all of the movies last week and read Breaking Dawn in less than 24 hours
What Twi-star you would love to meet: ????
What Bella's last name is(thats a test to see if you are true Twi-fan): Swan

I just saw Eclipse. Not my favorite of the three so far. Good fight scenes.
I was talking to a fellow who works on the Twilight movies and he said the next one is starting up (for his job) in Vancouver in January.
He did say the scene near the beginning of the movie Eclipse, where the Vampires and Wolves are chasing Victoria along a river and she jumps from side to side was flimed on Vancouver Island.
That scene was filmed not too far from me. Thought the landscape looked familiar
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom