✦ ✦ ✦ The Panic of New Forest - A Suspense/Equine RP

Hey,, I am interested in your RP, and would like too join. But may I have permission to make a herd? I have a select horse named 'Cloud' If your interested, I can send you a link for a documentary on 'Cloud'

Hey,, I am interested in your RP, and would like too join. But may I have permission to make a herd? I have a select horse named 'Cloud' If your interested, I can send you a link for a documentary on 'Cloud'
I've seen it before, yeah. But I would really prefer it if you made your own characters. New Forest ponies are different from the Mustangs because they aren't fully feral, and stallions are not allowed to roam freely throughout most of the year. You can still base your character(s) off of Cloud, though.

To make a herd, make a lead mare. She will control her herd. You may also want to make a character or two to be in her herd.

When can we rp?
I'm typing up a starter now.

(can you give us a picture of the Panic.)
The Panic isn't based off of a specific image. No one has really had a close look at it, so its descriptions may or may not be entirely accurate. )

( Here we go ):

The air was crisp, the clear blue sky shining above through the thin screen of low-hanging fog. Roxanne lifted her head from where she grazed. Something felt off. She had heard horrible sounds the night before, when she assumed no one else was awake, and saw a blinding beacon of light flash a few yards ahead. She shook it off hours ago as a bad dream, but she just couldn't help but wonder if there was something out there, watching her and her beloved herd. These lingering thoughts had been with her the entire day, and only worsened when she went off to the stream alone to discover what appeared to be the remains of a dead human; meanwhile leaves crunched and eyes bore into the back of her head. She sighed as she recalled the encounter. "Apollo," she mumbled. "We need to talk. Now."

( Here we go ):

The air was crisp, the clear blue sky shining above through the thin screen of low-hanging fog. Roxanne lifted her head from where she grazed. Something felt off. She had heard horrible sounds the night before, when she assumed no one else was awake, and saw a blinding beacon of light flash a few yards ahead. She shook it off hours ago as a bad dream, but she just couldn't help but wonder if there was something out there, watching her and her beloved herd. These lingering thoughts had been with her the entire day, and only worsened when she went off to the stream alone to discover what appeared to be the remains of a dead human; meanwhile leaves crunched and eyes bore into the back of her head. She sighed as she recalled the encounter. "Apollo," she mumbled. "We need to talk. Now."
Apollo looked up from his grazing of the low growing shrubbery and looked up at the sky "What is it?" He asked, Roxanne wasn't one to be shaken so easily, and her tone of voice worried him.

North Demon heard Apollo and Roxanns but took no interest. He continued to graze on a particularly delicious patch of grass he had found. Suddenly hearing the worry in Roxanns voice his ears swirvled in their direction to listen.

Back
Top Bottom