❊❈Vampires and Wolves RP❈❊ NEW OWNER! NEW MAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessa ran the woods, boredly. "Edward?!"
Edward appeared. "What?"
"Change me! I'm not happy as a wolf."
"What for? How can I trust that you won't go evil."
"Edward, NOW. I am stronger than you."
"How so?"
"I'm three times as big, and I have more of the strongness- If that's even a word."
He chuckled. "Eh... No."
"Edward!" She pranced on him knocking him to the ground.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
Suddenly Emmett's feet fell out from under him.

He got up as quickly as possible and faced Stella. "how dare you."​

She growled.

Quote:
He got up as quickly as possible and faced Stella. "how dare you."

She growled.

He narrowed his eyes, "You shall regret that." He walked to the human once more and smelled him, Emmet's red eyes grew wide and smiled.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:
She growled.

He narrowed his eyes, "You shall regret that." He walked to the human once more and smelled him, Emmet's red eyes grew wide and smiled.​

She snarled, the now passed out guy was being pulled back by the shirt. The one pulling him was, Stella.

Alright here's the map! I might make a different/better one later!

80445_map.png

Quote:
He narrowed his eyes, "You shall regret that." He walked to the human once more and smelled him, Emmet's red eyes grew wide and smiled.

She snarled, the now passed out guy was being pulled back by the shirt. The one pulling him was, Stella.

Emmet grinned and walked away towards Rebecca. She was behind Damon. "As for you... Rebecca... I'll see you later." He smiled and flitted away.

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:

Emmet grinned and walked away towards Rebecca. She was behind Damon. "As for you... Rebecca... I'll see you later." He smiled and flitted away.​

Stellas ears lay flat on her skull. "how did he know you?" she growled, dropping the guy. (So can we still have cars oor not?)

Quote:
Emmet grinned and walked away towards Rebecca. She was behind Damon. "As for you... Rebecca... I'll see you later." He smiled and flitted away.

Stellas ears lay flat on her skull. "how did he know you?" she growled, dropping the guy. (So can we still have cars oor not?)

"I don't think he does... but he knows my name probably from reading my thoughts." (Sure!)

<3ChickenForever :

Quote:

"I don't think he does... but he knows my name probably from reading my thoughts." (Sure!)​

"A-huh" (yesh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom