➡➡ Kiki Speak

During my stint as Ambassador to the Southies, we owned a couple banana plants, but between birds an bugs we seldom got any.

However, during the time we lived in Hawaii we had yummy bananas, and lots of variety to them.
Hawaii is on my to visit list. I've heard a lot of good things about the beaches. The fresh banana bread is on the top of the list too. Right next to visiting a volcano.

Another thing you have that I have not experienced is gnat season.
Oh, let me tell you! There is nothing like having a gnat up the nose! And then while you are mouth breathing, getting a couple more to taste. The gnats are a short lived occurrence. The biting gnats, not short enough. No-see-ums are unpleasant at best. This year wasn't as bad as last year. More wind, less rain. (More hurricanes, too.)

The 5 inches of rain we got this weekend has me sinking in the muck. Time for more wood chips for the run.

Oh, let me tell you! There is nothing like having a gnat up the nose! And then while you are mouth breathing, getting a couple more to taste. The gnats are a short lived occurrence. The biting gnats, not short enough. No-see-ums are unpleasant at best. This year wasn't as bad as last year. More wind, less rain. (More hurricanes, too.)

The 5 inches of rain we got this weekend has me sinking in the muck. Time for more wood chips for the run.
No muck here. If we do get rain, the sand dune drains exceptionally well.

The sun came out and melted most of the 1/4" of snow I got. Now it is back to overcast and snowing again.
Dud you see my snow pix?

Attachments

• CD5B9734-6152-4EF6-874C-52E414DF47AE.jpeg
    CD5B9734-6152-4EF6-874C-52E414DF47AE.jpeg
    714.3 KB · Views: 5
  • BEB1C3CC-AA69-4F5B-91A4-FA41E9059D93.jpeg
    BEB1C3CC-AA69-4F5B-91A4-FA41E9059D93.jpeg
    641.6 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom