➡➡ Kiki Speak

That’s quite a weather station. You could become a professional weatherdork and make up a forecast and lie to us like the TV weatherdorks do with that thing.
BTDT for decades. Grandparents started me down the meteorology path at single digits age in Michigan....

And more recently relivant, I've ahhhhh (pauses), been a very active WX-g33k on the Texas thread over this last year.
Well documented 'armchair quarterbacking' with the likes of @RUNuts , @AllenK RGV , @007Sean and a few others join in from hurricane to storm cycle.

/End of line

Are you serious?!?! :bow :)
I record each measurable amount of snow along with measurable amounts of rain (during the months warm enough for the rain gauge. I do this daily and have a spread sheet to store this information in.

For 2019 the total snow was 86.3". At the end of November 2019 the total was 76.2". The 59" so far this year is 17"+ less than this time last year.

I record each measurable amount of snow along with measurable amounts of rain (during the months warm enough for the rain gauge. I do this daily and have a spread sheet to store this information in.

For 2019 the total snow was 86.3". At the end of November 2019 the total was 76.2". The 59" so far this year is 17"+ less than this time last year.
I figured you got snow, but hearing about the wind and sand a lot it sounded more like a desert. Although most deserts get a surprising amount of snow also 🤔 🙂

Just saw I forgot to bring the Aloe and Christmas cactus in last night. :mad:
B6ACC881-DFCB-4BE1-A565-3DF83C7AC58B.jpeg

😟

Back
Top Bottom