➡➡ Kiki Speak

Typically we would’ve hunted together today but at last minute mr muddy brought his crossbow and gave me the boomstick!!!! 😵😵😵
When I first read this, I read "broomstick" for "boomstick". I thought for sure you and Mr. Muddy were about to get into it. Did he just tell her to clean the house? Oh, boy. He's in trouble. :lau

I'm happy to hear it was a boomstick. Not happy that the deer dodged the bullet.

Practice cannot always make up for buck fever.
Today was doe but yeah that does apply and just general “inexperience” I could probably sit at the range and hit bullseyes all day long but turning to take an unpropped shot to my right at a live deer through the woods is a totally different story. Mr muddy said he would not even have attempted the same shot

Last edited:
When I first read this, I read "broomstick" for "boomstick". I thought for sure you and Mr. Muddy were about to get into it. Did he just tell her to clean the house? Oh, boy. He's in trouble. :lau

I'm happy to hear it was a boomstick. Not happy that the deer dodged the bullet.
Stay tuned.....that might happen later 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Today was doe but yeah that does apply and just general “inexperience” I could probably sit at the range and hit bullseyes all day long but turning to take an unpropped shot to my right at a live deer through the woods is a totally different story. Mr muddy said he would not even have attempted that shot
Adrenaline rushes have a way of causing poor judgment and errors. I don't know how many hunters that missed their shot due to shooting in the general direction rather than aiming correctly. Antlers with holes in them have proven too often where the firearm was aimed for the first shot.

But I can’t complain at all about my season!!! This is first year that I can say I have seen deer more than not and I’ve had plenty of shot opportunities!!!! We’re currently trying to decide if we are going to try again because the landowner requested that we be off-property by 5:50pm from now until end of season due to the Christmas light traffic.

I am pretty sure it got edited and did originally say broomstick. Wish I had taken a screenshot. I was thinking he gave her the broomstick (broomstick method) to go process poultry.
I promise that I did not edit after the fact and if I did it would say edited on the post, right??? But I did consider possibilities of it being read that way 🥸.....funny conversation starter 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom