➡➡ Kiki Speak

She is a diabetic! Once a month is enough for her.
Er, actually, provided that I take enough insulin, I'll be fine. Well, and keep my weight steady.
Type 1 diabetes is different from Type 2 -- Type 1 requires insulin to manage, as the body's pancreas doesn't produce enough due to the fact that the insulin-producing islet cells have been mostly killed off by the body's immune system.
I can't remember the specifics of Type 2, but that's when the body's insulin doesn't work properly or can't be absorbed for some reason -- diet, exercise, and sometimes non-insulin medication will be required for managing the condition in that case.
That being said, I should probably be eating less dessert.

pin feathers? and i am fine my mom eventually gave me permission to slap her if she clawed me. that usually made her slaw me some more. In an effort to try and civilize her i would not do anything unless she said please
You two need to keep your hands to yourselves.

Walk away.
No touching.

Er, actually, provided that I take enough insulin, I'll be fine. Well, and keep my weight steady.
Type 1 diabetes is different from Type 2 -- Type 1 requires insulin to manage, as the body's pancreas doesn't produce enough due to the fact that the insulin-producing islet cells have been mostly killed off by the body's immune system.
I can't remember the specifics of Type 2, but that's when the body's insulin doesn't work properly or can't be absorbed for some reason -- diet, exercise, and sometimes non-insulin medication will be required for managing the condition in that case.
That being said, I should probably be eating less dessert.
Will you always have to take insulin?

I'm sure you misspelled that one dear Clearwater..... That's "cornfuzzled" for the record.

"Clear as mud now. Yes? No? Maybe so?"
ugh, thats not helpful and no i didn't misspell it
In lieu of actual curses, I sometimes make up my own.
"Cocks and spurs" is another.
... Any and all people who interpret that in a dirty manner will be cyber-slapped.
I like that. do you have a list?

Back
Top Bottom