➡➡ Kiki Speak

I love it! My worst scar is gross. The skin was torn off when I pulled the branch out of my leg, so it's very thin now with minimal to no sensitivity. It sicks me out when I even touch it... i have a feeling I'd puke if a needle went over it.
Sounds like that's some serious scar tissue & I'm talking psychological given the acknowledged skin density & sensitivity too. (Just to be clear no jokes here)

What a beautiful morning it is! Good morning!

R2 - whose turn for definition is it today? After some of the comments from earlier, we have a lot of inside jokes running. Some of those are best left hanging to air out.

I wonder if Kiki has checked on her ducks lately.
As the winner of the 22 million contest, I am taking it easy today so I leave it in your capable hands to designate the next victim (er, Kiki term or phrase selector). I also am in need of a bath after dealing with the latest visitor, a black & white "kitty".

What a beautiful morning it is! Good morning!

R2 - whose turn for definition is it today? After some of the comments from earlier, we have a lot of inside jokes running. Some of those are best left hanging to air out.

I wonder if Kiki has checked on her ducks lately.
My geese are still mean.

As the winner of the 22 million contest, I am taking it easy today so I leave it in your capable hands to designate the next victim (er, Kiki term or phrase selector). I also am in need of a bath after dealing with the latest visitor, a black & white "kitty".
I bet you smell nice.

I love it! My worst scar is gross. The skin was torn off when I pulled the branch out of my leg, so it's very thin now with minimal to no sensitivity. It sicks me out when I even touch it... i have a feeling I'd puke if a needle went over it.
I know that weird feeling. I have a place on the right side of my knee that feels really weird when it's touched. I had an ACL repair so I have a six inch scar down my knee, and some of the nerves were cut during the surgery. It's semi numb, but not 100% so it feels gross when touched.

Sounds like that's some serious scar tissue & I'm talking psychological given the acknowledged skin density & sensitivity too. (Just to be clear no jokes here)
Nah, it was just really gross with a lot of blood. I was pretty little. I ended crashing the gym teacher's pool party, and bleeding all over her white bathroom. My maple leaf bandage wasn't every effective.

I know that weird feeling. I have a place on the right side of my knee that feels really weird when it's touched. I had an ACL repair so I have a six inch scar down my knee, and some of the nerves were cut during the surgery. It's semi numb, but not 100% so it feels gross when touched.
Yes! It's unnerving.

Back
Top Bottom