➡➡ Kiki Speak

I've used Spotify before. I am sure I still have my playlist saved to it but I haven't used it since I can't even remember when. It is great if you want to listen to specific songs or a specific album.
Yeah that’s what I love!! I’ve made so many playlists 😂🤣🙈 usually just jam those or sometimes specific songs or albums.

Sports devotees are often on Twitter since the clubs usually use Twitter as the first place they release information.
Oh btw, we finally caught that skunk (or A skunk anyway). I'm looking at a camera pointed at the cattle guard/driveway and hens are coming home. 🙄 I didn't know they had gone, but their little fluffy white selves are just strolling through. That's how we knew our predator was a skunk--back camera. So, they reminded me.

The one we caught was clear on the other side of the place. I hope he enjoyed his last meal (turkey egg as you suggested). The trap was half full of dirt and grass. I could hardly pick it up (after it aired out a bit)--it was sort of knit to the ground. Still setting traps.

I just listen to the radio. Or a CD, or even a tape.
No apps or anything for me, haha.
I listen to the radio a lot too 😂🤣 we have Sirius XM so I listen to that a lot when I don’t feel like listening to Spotify or anything specific 😂🤣

I LOVE CDs too though have sooooo many. I used to listen to CDs in the car all the time in my last car but this new one doesn’t have a CD player 😭😭😭

That was one reason why I liked Subaru because even when other cars got rid of CD players long ago, they kept theirs, but now even they got rid of it 😭😭😭

Yes, they get their little paws through there and pull in everything they can. I guarantee that there are more around.

If you have it available, a solution of 15% peroxide does an excellent job on the spray if applied immediately. I have some 30% H2O2 that I dilute by 50% in a spray bottle. If you don't have strong H2O2 available, a bleach mixture can help too.

I listen to the radio a lot too 😂🤣 we have Sirius XM so I listen to that a lot when I don’t feel like listening to Spotify or anything specific 😂🤣

I LOVE CDs too though have sooooo many. I used to listen to CDs in the car all the time in my last car but this new one doesn’t have a CD player 😭😭😭

That was one reason why I liked Subaru because even when other cars got rid of CD players long ago, they kept theirs, but now even they got rid of it 😭😭😭
Yes, I remember when they stopped making vinyl records. I was really bummed because I had all these records and I didn't want to have to re-buy them on cassette tape or buy a player. I was okay until my record player broke, and by then it was hard to find a new one to buy. 😢😂🤣😅 Life is full of these small traumas.

and what is SAR school?
Search And Rescue Rescue Swimmer school. The next toughest school is S.E.A.L. school.

Once they restarted it late 80's(They killed a kid), I was in the 4th class after all that stuff. It was Ridgid as all get out. Everything 'by the book' exactly, no 'fudge room' what so ever.

Yes, I remember when they stopped making vinyl records. I was really bummed because I had all these records and I didn't want to have to re-buy them on cassette tape or buy a player. I was okay until my record player broke, and by then it was hard to find a new one to buy. 😢😂🤣😅 Life is full of these small traumas.
Aww sorry!! :( I think they actually still sell record players or started selling again or something!! I got one like last year or the year before I think 😂🤣 maybe you could get one! They’re pretty reasonable too. Vinyls have been making a comeback the last few years so so have record players haha I have a bunch of vinyls too. :D

Back
Top Bottom