➡➡ Kiki Speak

I'm still on season 2.
I don't remember some of these shows.
I must be getting old because I know I watch every one tbe first time around.
I guess that’s one benefit of getting older. I can watch a movie or a series that I’ve already seen a few years back and it’s like watching it for the first time. 🤣
Peaky Blinders is on Netflix now and I’m going to watch that again after I finish Breaking Bad.

Morning all Been sitting in my deer stand for 3 hours now. Nothing moving.

I am thinking I need a more exciting hobby like watching paint dry, grass grow or golf on TV.

As much time as I have put in and not seen a deer, I am thinking I might have to hunt somewhere other than my ancestral hunting grounds next year.

I am thinking I need a more exciting hobby like watching paint dry, grass grow or golf on TV.

As much time as I have put in and not seen a deer, I am thinking I might have to hunt somewhere other than my ancestral hunting grounds next year.
Watching grass grow at this time of year is especially rewarding. My garden however is doing very well. I have lost count of how many tomatoes have set. I even have a few Gold Nuggets that are nearly ripe.

It was 10°F to start this morning but it is all the way up to 12°F now.

i rarely see deer during full moon and it was really bright here last night

I guess that’s one benefit of getting older. I can watch a movie or a series that I’ve already seen a few years back and it’s like watching it for the first time. 🤣
Peaky Blinders is on Netflix now and I’m going to watch that again after I finish Breaking Bad.
I just rewatched the last two seasons of Peaky Blinders. I got a while season done in a day. Good stuff to listen to when choring away.

i rarely see deer during full moon and it was really bright here last night
I assume they were out around 1am.

Unfortunately, the snowflakes that decide when we get to hunt inevitably pick the season over a full moon. Maximize license fees, minimize deer harvest.

We need those deer to feed the ever popular timber wolf.( the majestic Grey wolf in some circles)

In addition to my antique firearm, I have another firearm, which throws lots of lead, next to me incase Wily coyote, his kinfolk, a coon or the undocumented invader from down south (aka Possum) shows up around here.

I would use it on anything that eats chicken or Turkey. If it specializes in eating dux, I would let it go.

Vodka climbed the porch, probably because she knows I’ll give her a salad.
64C29A26-F70E-4D4E-ABDB-13A42B3F2FF2.jpeg

Vodka climbed the porch, probably because she knows I’ll give her a salad. View attachment 2429703
I thought it looked like she was being a good dux and climbing the gallows.

and I made an error, I assumed that green under her was dux droppings, it’s not it some kind of herbal defense against dux as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom