➡➡ Kiki Speak

If you or a passenger smokes, vinegar will not remove the tar and smoke deposits. You have to use soap for that.
Nope, no smokers here. Kid vapes but not in my car. I tried when I was younger but never saw the appeal. Guess I was a lucky one, especially considering my parents were both multipack a day smokers.
My mom makes this spray with alcohol, that works pretty snazzy.
Vodka and water? I’ve heard of that but never tried it.

Maybe it’s a sign that you gonna get a shot today!!!!
Maybe, but I came into the house now. Too windy and I have “things” to do. I will go out this afternoon if the wind dies down.

I am royally P’Od by the deer.
10 second video of what I saw when I left my stand.
Don’t judge the stand too harshly, I threw it up in a couple hours when I decided shooting from my machine shed isn’t really hunting.

It wasn’t there yesterday

Nope, no smokers here. Kid vapes but not in my car. I tried when I was younger but never saw the appeal. Guess I was a lucky one, especially considering my parents were both multipack a day smokers.

Vodka and water? I’ve heard of that but never tried it.
Rubbing alcohol and water, 1:1 ratio.

If using a smoke free car and your windshield is constantly developing a film on the inside, I would be suspicious of a heater core leak.

Why is it so much easier to clean dog snot than the interior of my car windows? Honest question. I havent cleaned mine in over a year because it smears so bad i cant see. I use vinegar 🤷🏻‍♀️
Angle of approach?
Ohhhhhh, wait.... Car windows smear even with vinegar? Is it straight out of bottle or diluted vinegar? What model & year of vehicle do you have? This could be a symptom of a repair wait to happen......

Rubbing alcohol and water, 1:1 ratio.
That actually depends on the ratio in the bottle & you can actually mix the isopropyl alcohol & vinegar as well - in the sprayer bottle.... I'd also suggest using a scotch sponge (scratch side) on the windows and wipe away with old towel or old news print NOT paper towels.... Not strong enough wiping material for the "elbow grease" you will apply.

Back
Top Bottom