➡➡ Kiki Speak

I figured ‘kiss the ouchies’ was code for ‘slap ya around a little’

Good woman getting a little ornery makes life interesting and fun.
No it's code for come here and get out of public before you get in trouble.
The key word there was "little". Take that out and its not quite the same.

good morning! we are dragging today! we stayed up way too late last night and then had a race to see who could take the longest to fall asleep! 🤣
Morning.
I'm not dragging but ain't ahead like I wanted to be. Got up early but 14° and a heavy ice on the truck had me spending an extra 25 minutes waiting on it to defrost and warm up.
Got here at my normal time.

Morning.
I'm not dragging but ain't ahead like I wanted to be. Got up early but 14° and a heavy ice on the truck had me spending an extra 25 minutes waiting on it to defrost and warm up.
Got here at my normal time.
i didn’t even think about the ice on the vehicles......i better get mr muddy up soon because we also have to make sure DS car isn’t frozen up so he’s not late for work!!

Ya I hadn't been worrying about it much. We've had several of those mornings. But I have de-icer windshield wash in the truck and some de-icer spray. I really just wanted the truck warm inside when I left.
F that being cold for half the ride to work. Saw two ol boys late yesterday morning coming back from deer hunting. One had a Larry the cable guy sleeveless button up and the other overalls with no shirt. It was about 25° or 27°. They were talking it up how it wasn't even cold out. You know trying to show their manhood.
I just laughed. I don't need a nipple freezing and popping off to try to convince anyone how manly I am.

Ya I hadn't been worrying about it much. We've had several of those mornings. But I have de-icer windshield wash in the truck and some de-icer spray. I really just wanted the truck warm inside when I left.
F that being cold for half the ride to work. Saw two ol boys late yesterday morning coming back from deer hunting. One had a Larry the cable guy sleeveless button up and the other overalls with no shirt. It was about 25° or 27°. They were talking it up how it wasn't even cold out. You know trying to show their manhood.
I just laughed. I don't need a nipple freezing and popping off to try to convince anyone how manly I am.
sounds kinda like you drive a diesel! 🤣 it’s almost impossible to get ours warm before getting to work!

27° here this morning. Doesn’t seem to bother this one much though.
4CE9484B-A688-4B5A-AC27-C0B94CD24DB8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom